The Student Room Group

why are girls into?

Scroll to see replies

Why should you be "nice" anyway ?

Yes, help a homeless man or an old woman cross the street,

but nice people generally let 1400 girls get raped and allow open borders to your country, because that is "nice".

This is not a nice world. You need a brutal side to you when you need to use it.
Original post by incognito.j2
Your talking character wise I'm just stating Physically or aesthetically women don't find Robert Pattinson attractive obviously his not ugly that's abit extreme to call anyone ugly but women just don't seem to be attracted him:cool:.

Well I don't know who robert parttinson is and I'm not gonna google em m8 but even shrek was attractive to that princess and he was an OGRE M9 AN OGRE,GET OF MAH SWAMP DONKEH

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
Well I don't know who robert parttinson is and I'm not gonna google em m8 but even shrek was attractive to that princess and he was an OGRE M9 AN OGRE,GET OF MAH SWAMP DONKEH

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh God Dude that was a Disney Movie :rolleyes:You can't compare the two and shrek was ugly they just fell in love with each other with time she was never attracted to shrek sometimes love conquers all that's big and small,and that includes ugliness.:cool:
Oh God Dude that was a Disney Movie :rolleyes:You can't compare the two and shrek was ugly they just fell in love with each other with time she was never attracted to shrek sometimes love conquers all that's big and small,and that includes ugliness.:cool:

Nah m8 u just gotta be chill dude ya kno just ridin sum waves hittin on sum babez playin sum games drinkin sum Mountain Dew ya here me dawg righteous aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you know UTAH????? Btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
Nah m8 u just gotta be chill dude ya kno just ridin sum waves hittin on sum babez playin sum games drinkin sum Mountain Dew ya here me dawg righteous aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok Good Night yeah Dude you take it easy on them drugs Ya Heard me:biggrin:don't want you Overdosing on TSR
Original post by Priya777
Like bad boys just have some kinda charm about them. They're outgoing, cool and u can always expect something u don't expect when ur with em. Its also a really good feeling when Ur with a bad boy and he always has this soft spot for you which he has for no one.
But experience takes its toll and girls eventually get tired of these kinda guyss due to their lies, actions etc

Such as what? A slap in the face? Some drugs? Bankruptcy?

Girls who go with boys who sleep around a lot because they think they can change them are just stupid.

Spoiler

Also, there is a middle way. That is not being a complete jerk and also not being a complete pushover.
Ok Good Night yeah Dude you take it easy on them drugs Ya Heard me:biggrin:don't want you Overdosing on TSR

Nah dude u too l8 m 8 I'm high on Mountain Dew, go on YouTube and search in 'heyeyeyeyey' that's pretty much all I'm seeing right now maaaaaaan :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
You my ginger freak xoxox

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by noobynoo

Girls who go with boys who sleep around a lot because they think they can change them are just stupid.

Spoiler

Also, there is a middle way. That is not being a complete jerk and also not being a complete pushover.

I guess it's the girls choice, just don't screw over a nice guy in the process

Posted from TSR Mobile
In all honesty the bad boy vibe/trait has always been a huge turn off for me, I just can't understand how any girl can be attracted to a guy like that..
Original post by Anonymous
In all honesty the bad boy vibe/trait has always been a huge turn off for me, I just can't understand how any girl can be attracted to a guy like that..

What's girls wouldn't be turned on if a guy took a crap in public :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by noobynoo

Spoiler

Yh i think i was referring to the middle way one ;3 there are bad boys who would give up their whole life for their girl and do anything to keep her happy.
Haha yh its the girls choice tbh xD some make stupid decisions and some actually have good sence and choose a good guy.
Original post by Zarah01
You my ginger freak xoxox

Posted from TSR Mobile

What!!!:eek::eek: I have Dark hair not ginger But TBH I knew you had a thing for GINGER CAKES
I dont like bad boys :s-smilie:.
Original post by Joshale
Are you bipolar OP?

why would you say that?:s-smilie:
Original post by democracyforum
Why should you be "nice" anyway ?

Yes, help a homeless man or an old woman cross the street,

but nice people generally let 1400 girls get raped and allow open borders to your country, because that is "nice".

This is not a nice world. You need a brutal side to you when you need to use it.

being a dickhead gets you killed. Look at All the bad guys from The Walking Dead. Dead.

Rick Grimes for lyf xoxoxo
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChickenMadness
You can easily attract a bunch of chav girls and start a harem if you're semi decent looking and pretend to be a bad boy.

Once again I'm baffled
Cuz nice guys always finish last
'Bad boys' were the ones defending the tribe and killing the mammoth. The winners who are not needed in society anymore because we aren't chasing wild animals, so don't be surprised when women are hardwired to want them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending