The Student Room Group

Why do girls love revenge?

Warning: Sensitive topic

I was wondering why girls seem to think that sleeping with another guy is a good method of revenge?

I've "helped" six girls get revenge on their boyfriends. These reasons have ranged from their boyfriends cheating to their boyfriends spending too much time on Xbox/PlayStation.

Is this just a coincidence, or is this something deeper? I'm thinking more Biological, because all of them wanted me to go the full mile, if you get me (don't want to gross people out). Survival of the fittest and all that.

Just curious.

Scroll to see replies

I bet when you were writing this question you got up to "I was wondering why girls", and you thought to yourself, "I know it's not all girls by any stretch, and I know phrasing it like this will result in people pointing this out repeatedly".
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
I bet when you were writing this question you got up to "I was wondering why girls", and you thought to yourself, "I know it's not all girls by any stretch, and I know phrasing it like this will result in people pointing this out repeatedly".

Precisely. Whenever you write anything on the forum you have to put caveats in pretty much every sentence in order to reduce (although not eliminate) accusations of generalising haha.

In response to the OP. People lose their **** when they are angry. Some people tend to do things that are more ill thought and in the heat of the moment.

In an immature girl, getting even seems to be through my experience, one of the most important things once they have been wronged in their eyes. . Immature guys are equally irrational though and can do some very stupid things.
"*Some girls..." :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Men's idea of revenge often is violence, women are more subtle. If they want revenge they will do what hurts the most and isn't confrontational.
Men have different "tools" for revenge but when it comes to girls/women, they've the only "master-tool", which they tend to use in extreme situations. :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Cause sometimes taking a dump in the dudes washing machines isn't enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Attachment not found
Reply 8
I kinda feel bad, but then again I feel like they're the ones who come off worse. They think they're getting one up, when really they're just getting used by me. Oh well.
Original post by Anonymous
I kinda feel bad, but then again I feel like they're the ones who come off worse. They think they're getting one up, when really they're just getting used by me. Oh well.

They're just using you too.

Oh well, it's just a big lukewarm cummy mess of a situation.
Because it tastes sweet.

Nah just kidding. I would never sleep with someone to get 'revenge'. It's kind of an insult to the person you'd be sleeping with as well 'Yeah you get to be my revenge ****'
Original post by Vikki1805

Well figuring how like half of them started crying afterwards, I doubt they came off any better than me.
Reply 12
They are very emotionally driven and will go do irrational things when they are hurt or upset without thinking about the consequences.
Are you ok? Do you have any friends?

Yeah dude course I have friends, we snowboard, eat nachos with cheese and drink Mountain Dew all day ( maybe get high once in a while, seen as we're young and wild and free)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
Yeah dude course I have friends, we snowboard, eat nachos with cheese and drink Mountain Dew all day ( maybe get high once in a while, seen as we're young and wild and free)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Riiiiight...
Well figuring how like half of them started crying afterwards, I doubt they came off any better than me.

You must be so proud. :daydreaming:

That's kind of my favourite situation.
Original post by Dr Pesto
That's kind of my favourite situation.

Mine too. :coma:
You must be so proud. :daydreaming:

Doesn't matter, had sex
Mine too. :coma:

Need revenge? X

Quick Reply

Latest