The Student Room Group

Welbeck DSFC 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Hey everyone,

I've applied via the RN and have done everything but the AIB now.
Unfortunately I was 8 seconds over my PJFT time but did really well in my sift interview so they've passed me to do my AIB.

Just waiting for my AIB dates now as apparently the navy applicants that failed but were over by less than 30 seconds are retaking the PJFT during the AIB?

Any advice would be really appreciated for the AIB
Reply 321
Original post by LaurenGRN

Any advice would be really appreciated for the AIB

I had my AIB in March, and I left some info on the previous page (16 I think?). But if that doesn't answer some of your questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to help :smile:
Reply 322
Hello

Is there anyone on this thread that has applied for Welbeck DSFC through the RAF for 2015 entry?
My son has applied through the RAF but failed his hearing test at the medical and we are awaiting a second test in 2 days time. He passed his filter interview in March so all being well at the medical on Saturday he will be at OASC in July. Do you have your OASC date yet?
Reply 324
Original post by JaneMerton
My son has applied through the RAF but failed his hearing test at the medical and we are awaiting a second test in 2 days time. He passed his filter interview in March so all being well at the medical on Saturday he will be at OASC in July. Do you have your OASC date yet?

Ahh, I see,and no, that's why I posted in this thread as I wanted to know if anyone has received a date yet, they could be busy with the regular OASC sift as opposed to the Welbeck OASC sift as of yet, I believe it should be soon though. Good Luck to your son on Saturday
Thank you and best of luck to you for the remaining GCSE exams. I don't see anyone on this thread who has mentioned being called to OASC yet so I imagine we will all hear in the next couple of weeks. I think the DESG applicants might be assessed with the RAF so late June, early July?
Thank you and best of luck to you for the remaining GCSE exams. I don't see anyone on this thread who has mentioned being called to OASC yet so I imagine we will all hear in the next couple of weeks. I think the DESG applicants might be assessed with the RAF so late June, early July?

I have applied to DESG and my date for the assessment center is late June don't know if this is any help :smile:
Reply 327

Thank you,I will let you know if I get a date at any point in the future, if that would be of help for you? Hopefully it will be the next couple of weeks, the tension in my house is pretty tight at the moment as I would imagine with you in a way also. Also Yes, the DESG candidates are assessed at Cranwell also.
Reply 328
My son has received his dates for OASC, 12-14th July. We received by email on Friday. They also provide lots of guidance notes, which is very welcomed.
Is anyone going to cramwell on the 28-30 of June?
I've received my AIB dates! 8-9th July, it would be great to know if anyone else is on the AIB with me on these dates??
Hi everyone!
I have my DESG exam board on the 7-9th July, anyone else?
Original post by Harry010
Is anyone at AIB July 14-15? That's my date?

yes me!
Hey everybody,

Is anyone on DESG selection RAF Cranwell 5-7 July?
I am :smile:
Original post by andrewstones96
Hey everybody,

Is anyone on DESG selection RAF Cranwell 5-7 July?
Hi everyone :smile: I'm going to the assessment at RAF Cranwell on Sunday the 5th,is anyone else??
does anyone have their AIB on the 15th-16th of July???
is anyone at the AIB on 13th-14th july?
Original post by LaurenGRN
I've received my AIB dates! 8-9th July, it would be great to know if anyone else is on the AIB with me on these dates??

how did it go?
Struggled on the interview even though i prepared a lot for it, everything else went okay! Main thing they look for is confidence especially on the leadership tasks in the gyms

Original post by sophieburton98
how did it go?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest