The Student Room Group

A2 Art Ideas?!!

Hey there, first thread on this website :')

Basically I am doing A2 Art A-Level and I am so stumped for ideas! Basically my teacher and I have discussed my interests and she has suggested maybe doing something that links to my future career plans, which as it stands is Art Therapy / Nursing Studies :smile:

We have spoken about the topic of 'Health' but there are so many possible ideas for this subject that I cannot think of something to do! Would really, really appreciate any ideas? :frown: I've been pondering with the idea of good health vs bad health but can't grasp a good idea for the life of me.

Any Ideas? :biggrin:
Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by xangel95x
Hey there, first thread on this website :')

Basically I am doing A2 Art A-Level and I am so stumped for ideas! Basically my teacher and I have discussed my interests and she has suggested maybe doing something that links to my future career plans, which as it stands is Art Therapy / Nursing Studies :smile:

We have spoken about the topic of 'Health' but there are so many possible ideas for this subject that I cannot think of something to do! Would really, really appreciate any ideas? :frown: I've been pondering with the idea of good health vs bad health but can't grasp a good idea for the life of me.

Any Ideas? :biggrin:
Thanks!

You could touch on mental health, for example depression, schizophrenia, anorexia, etc. Or gluttony, and unhealthy eating habits.

I'm on the same boat, stuck for a solid idea, I'm thinking of something along the lines of depression/emotions/loneliness/fear/death/dystopia/spirituality.

Quick Reply

Latest