The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

International Business

Does anybody have any thoughts on International Business at Brighton? I'm considering it however can't make the open day because it clashes with another. :smile: Thanks chums, in advance
Original post by GraceMm
Does anybody have any thoughts on International Business at Brighton? I'm considering it however can't make the open day because it clashes with another. :smile: Thanks chums, in advance

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Original post by GraceMm

Hi GraceMm

Anything I can help with? I'm working in the business school where this course is taught atm. Also, remember that you would still be welcome to visit another time, it might not be quite as busy and bustling as an open day but you can still visit. And you can contact the course to ask questions too. We also hold spring open days for offer holders and late applicants too, so there are other opportunities to come and see the campus and meet staff and students :smile:

Best Wishes
Viv
Reply 3
Original post by University of Brighton
Hi GraceMm

Anything I can help with? I'm working in the business school where this course is taught atm. Also, remember that you would still be welcome to visit another time, it might not be quite as busy and bustling as an open day but you can still visit. And you can contact the course to ask questions too. We also hold spring open days for offer holders and late applicants too, so there are other opportunities to come and see the campus and meet staff and students :smile:

Best Wishes
Viv

Ooh great! How can I arrange another time to visit ?
Original post by GraceMm
Ooh great! How can I arrange another time to visit ?

Hi GraceMm

I checked with the undergraduate office about this and this is what they said :smile:

'You are are more than welcome to pop by and visit us at a time that is more convenient. If you come to the undergradate office, we can give you more info about the uni, courses and a self-guided tour guide. If you want to, and if you contact us before hand to arrange this, we can also try and organise a meeting with a course tutor who can go through the course in more detail. This is subject to the tutor’s availability and can’t be guaranteed though so it is best to plan in advance to get the most out of this. You can email Suzanne Carver [email protected] , who is the course administrator for international business and she can organise this if you would like. The official open day is on the 25th October, if you can it would be good to visit around or after this time. By then all the first year students will be settled in, course leaders will be more available and you will be able to see the business school operating in full flow.'

I hope this is useful

Best Wishes
Viv

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending