The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Any Royal Holloway mature students here?

Hiya!

I'm just trying to get an idea of the mature students attending this year - especially any that are studying history like me!

I'm 21 (almost 22) so I only just qualify as a mature students, and I just wanted to know what the age range is... Are the rest of you in your twenties too?

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Danielle
Original post by Dani _CWC
Hiya!

I'm just trying to get an idea of the mature students attending this year - especially any that are studying history like me!

I'm 21 (almost 22) so I only just qualify as a mature students, and I just wanted to know what the age range is... Are the rest of you in your twenties too?

Danielle

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Hi. I'm a wee bit older at 49. :redface: I get the impression that most mature students at RHUL are in their twenties though.
Hiya!

Danielle

Hey, I'm 21 , sadly not doing history, but I'm doing Economics with Spanish.

Are you going to the UniStart Mature Days?
Hiya!

Danielle

Hi! I'm applying for 2015 entry, but I'm also a mature student. By the time I start I'll be 28. I'll be doing ancient history.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just got back from the UniStart days. It was really good to meet some other mature students and spend a bit of time on campus. I'm really looking forward to next week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending