The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Psychology course

I am applying to study Psychology at Sussex in 2015, but would like to study from home.
I really would like to find out how many times a week I would be required to go for lectures and stuff :smile:
Any insight would be really helpful,

thanks!
Original post by Jentune
I am applying to study Psychology at Sussex in 2015, but would like to study from home.
I really would like to find out how many times a week I would be required to go for lectures and stuff :smile:
Any insight would be really helpful,

thanks!

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Hey it depends on what electives you choose I know someone who's doing the same psychology course but different electives who's in for 7 hours and I'm in for 10. We're both in every day apart from wednesdays... fridays might be a bit awkward for you as it's quite a long day. Either way unless you have a real reason as to why your staying at home I would suggest you go into student accommodation there are so many different ones in sussex and it's the easiest way to travel into uni and be social! Good luck with your application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending