The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Looking for first year's accommodations!

I'm looking for a nice house not too far away from uni with mostly first year students. Plymouth decides to play with me for 3 weeks telling me I'll get an accommodation when in reality I didn't. SO PLEASE HELP!:frown:
Original post by flukekas
I'm looking for a nice house not too far away from uni with mostly first year students. Plymouth decides to play with me for 3 weeks telling me I'll get an accommodation when in reality I didn't. SO PLEASE HELP!:frown:

Hello flukekas,

Sorry to hear that you have been unable to be allocated in one our halls of residence due to the excessive amount of incoming students this year, and I do apologise for that on behalf of Plymouth University.

I am sure you will receive a number of room offers here at TSR. However, if you are still struggling to find a place to live, we have a database of university-approved private accommodations available to prospectus and current students. You will need your student email address and ID number in order to register for access. Find out more here.

Feel free to ask if you have any question. Again, we apologise for the inconvenience.

Kind regards

Bryan
Plymouth University Student Ambassador
(edited 9 years ago)
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Hi there really sorry to hear this. I am leaving university so I need a space to be filled in my 5 bed student house that I am sharing with at the moment. We are going into second year but they are really nice students and the house is very nice. I have posted a thread on here with details and pictures of the house. My name is Josh, if you are interested and have any questions please call me on 07817975365
Reply 3
Hi
Im a first year moving into this place with mostly other first years i think there are spare rooms.
http://www.accommodationforstudents....pertyid=126961
hope it helps
alex
Hey,

Not sure if you're still looking for a room but if you are I really recommend contacting cleverstudentlets. I've used them the past 2 years and they've been really helpful!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending