Original post by Swirll
but who was chestbrah eyes?

Would bang srs

pls stay safe Swirll

pls

pls Swirll, do it for Zyzz brah
Reply 81
Original post by Temporality
That's just some really old movie stereotype from the days of Marilyn Monroe. A man must be dark and fall in love with a blonde bla bla bla. That does not anywhere near apply in todays society.

I don't see where you're getting this masculine/feminine thing from. I have seen some incredibly butch blonde women with blue eyes and some incredibly feminine brunette women with brown eyes.. having a certain colouring does not make you any more or any less feminine.

Stop trying to make yourself feel better about yourself just because you're darkly coloured. It really doesn't mean you are superior to blonde guys mate - what you probably want to hear is that it makes you feel more macho or 'alpha' as you call it. Well I'm sorry mate, those alpha-beta rules only apply to deluded and insecure teenagers who are lost in the world and trying their utmost hardest to procure girls. Alpha-beta 'theory' has absoloutely nothing to do with the attraction of an intelligent non-superficial woman that are seeking out a reliable, interesting and non-arrogant man, for a relationship based on mutual support rather than petty childish games.

I'm ashamed you're half-Greek.

This **** is funny af

I only said that's what I associate blonde hair blue eyes with, the beta-alpha stuff is a joke that you obviously don't get. I am well aware that blonde lads are not interior, it was said for the purpose of rustling jimmies and it worked on you with that long ass emotional answer. Also insinuating I'm not worthy of being half-Greek because of a joke is ridiculous.

You sound very insecure about something, I'm sure all the blonde haired lads will be in uproar soon about all the 'hate' they receive from their brown haired counterparts.

Not srs
Original post by LTG
This **** is funny af

I only said that's what I associate blonde hair blue eyes with, the beta-alpha stuff is a joke that you obviously don't get. I am well aware that blonde lads are not interior, it was said for the purpose of rustling jimmies and it worked on you with that long ass emotional answer. Also insinuating I'm not worthy of being half-Greek because of a joke is ridiculous.

You sound very insecure about something, I'm sure all the blonde haired lads will be in uproar soon about all the 'hate' they receive from their brown haired counterparts.

Not srs

Erm obviously the OP was asking for constructive advice, because he obviously feels insecure about being blonde. Making some ridiculours post which you say is a 'joke' is ridiculous in that context. If you were joking, (which I doubt you were, as you referred to yourself as an alpha male in a demonstrative and boasting manner) then obviously your jokes were not appropriate. You have to be aware when you are joking about sensitive issues/ rustling jimmies, is not appropriate here. Absoloutely nothing i've said in my post is emotional/insecure waffle, it is me defending people of all colourings of varying genders because no one is superior/inferior based on their colouring, and it is me defending people who are constantly told they are 'beta' because they don't ascribe to some male stereotype of macho abhorrence. Maybe when you grow up in a few years you'll see that :smile:.
Reply 83
Original post by Armin.
I'm blonde and I'm fabulous.

I've never been hated on, at least not because of my hair.

I did get bullied at school but that was because other kids were intimidated and jealous of my intellectual prowess.

Just like Armin! lool I've grown too fond of him probably my favourite character, can't wait for season 2 though.
Reply 84
Original post by Temporality
Erm obviously the OP was asking for constructive advice, because he obviously feels insecure about being blonde. Making some ridiculours post which you say is a 'joke' is ridiculous in that context. If you were joking, (which I doubt you were, as you referred to yourself as an alpha male in a demonstrative and boasting manner) then obviously your jokes were not appropriate. You have to be aware when you are joking about sensitive issues/ rustling jimmies, is not appropriate here. Absoloutely nothing i've said in my post is emotional/insecure waffle, it is me defending people of all colourings of varying genders because no one is superior/inferior based on their colouring, and it is me defending people who are constantly told they are 'beta' because they don't ascribe to some male stereotype of macho abhorrence. Maybe when you grow up in a few years you'll see that :smile:.

OP said that people refer to blondes as 'blondie', this is obviously people either 1. Joking with their blonde mates 2. Weirdo's trying to initiate conversation with blonde girls. I said that blondes are beta and brown haired lads are alpha in a way which would insinuate that I'm joking, any rational person would realise this by the way I was constructing the replies and posts by using misc lingo e.g. srs, beta, alpha, pls. You need to chill out, as for the Greek stuff you said I reckon you was a bit over emotional.

I don't condone people being called beta for being blonde, beta has nothing to do with hair colour, it's just a stupid way that people banter and troll. I'm pretty sure you said you was ashamed of me for being Greek, which is out of order and shows you are getting wound up over a joke.

I have nothing against blonde people.

Their just not as alpha as me srs
Reply 85
Original post by LTG
Would bang srs

pls stay safe Swirll

pls

pls Swirll, do it for Zyzz brah

ofc brah

dem blond highlights tho

Reply 86
Original post by iammeyouareyou
I've never heard of a guy getting bullied for being blonde. Plus everybody is indifferent to Niall Horan (unless they love One Direction) :smile:

Fixed.
Reply 87
Original post by Swirll
ofc brah

dem blond highlights tho

dem cheekbones tho
dem come to bed eyes tho

dat tracy beaker naughty look tho

thanx for awaring me on subject worth being aware of brah

U a special sort srs hehe
Reply 88
Original post by dash52
Just like Armin! lool I've grown too fond of him probably my favourite character, can't wait for season 2 though.

Repped. :biggrin:

He's my favourite char too.
Original post by MJ1012
Fixed.

Haha, you love him really.
(edited 9 years ago)
Wish I had blonde hair. Women with blonde hair are fawned over like trophies. Men with blonde hair sexiest in the world so many times (it's extremely uncommon for men to have blonde hair past childhood unlike women so they're massively over-represented in sexiest male alive competitions) with Brad Pitt, Gosling, Leo, Thor.
Blonde men are beautiful :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Original post by Ki Yung Na
But not Mikasa. :smile:

Or Eren :smile:
Original post by ILovePancakes
No.. words don't have genders in English.

OP: I CC that blonde guys are peng.

Yes we do... They're right, it's blond when it's male hair.. Look it up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes there is racism against blond guys in the u.k especially by fake blonde girls.
I really don't know. At a guess I'd say they are jealous because they don't have natural blonde hair and they have to put those men down to feel better about their looks. I do find blonde haired, blue eyed men take a lot of pride in their looks, their social etiquette and people just take the piss because they feel inadequate - although it doesn't help when they are perceived on TV shows to be conceited and up theirselves. I do think it's down to you what you find attractive in a man but if you were to take him home your parents would be swept away by his charm, his social grace and they would know he'd treat you like a lady is supposed to be.
At a guess I'd say it's jealousy because most people want their good looks. But they do get portrayed in films or TV shows as slightly up themselves so people guess that's what they are all like. I must admit they show refinement and take care of themselves very well, because they present themselves to the outside world as almost perfect and they have social grace. Definitely a good first impression with your parents.
Blame Draco Malfoy.

And people who bump 3 yr old threads.:rolleyes:
Reply 98
I am blond. Have been my entire life. Good Norwegian blood. To answer your question, I have never dated a blond woman. Or brown haired. I have had over 1000 different sexual partners. Excuse me, but how does that make someone prejudice about blond men?

Quick Reply

Latest