Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Enrolling Tomorrow! Super Nervous

I feel I am the only one with the course I am doing at QMUL at this rate
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Twister457
I feel I am the only doing this course at QMUL at this rate

I am also enrolling tomorrow:smile:, what time are you? and what course are you doing?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by student 1993
I am also enrolling tomorrow:smile:, what time are you? and what course are you doing?

I am around 11am. I will be going into Biochemistry hopefully. Starting off with a different path first though.
Reply 3
I'm doing biochemistry! I'm enrolling tomorrow too, haven't found many people on this degree :s-smilie:

We don't have a specific time for early enrolment right? It's just between the hours we chose?
Original post by Enn21
I'm doing biochemistry! I'm enrolling tomorrow too, haven't found many people on this degree :s-smilie:

We don't have a specific time for early enrolment right? It's just between the hours we chose?

I would think so, not 100% certain however best to go at your designated time
I am around 11am. I will be going into Biochemistry hopefully. Starting off with a different path first though.

I am enrolling at 11am also, what do you mean by different path?:confused:
Reply 6
Original post by Enn21

I suggest that you arrive there before your designated time slot. Example mine is 11am so I am going to be there by 10.30 hopefully. It also should say it on the email to give plenty of time before your time slot. In the mean time I have decided to look around the campus for a bit lol
Reply 7
I am enrolling at 11am also, what do you mean by different path?:confused:

lol the last time I mentioned this on TSR no one replied so I was a bit worried to mention.

I am actually going into biochemistry but I have to go through the SEFP course first because I had missed one of grades only by an inch. The benefit of this, is with the degree I can go into any other university I want.

I will also get to learn a bit more about the university life and be prepared for my BA. I still intend on staying on QMUL though.
(edited 9 years ago)
lol the last time I mentioned this on TSR no one replied so I was a bit worried to mention.

I am actually going into biochemistry but I have to go through the SEFP course first because I had missed one of grades only by an inch. The benefit of this, is with the degree I can go into any other university I want.

I will also get to learn a bit more about the university life and be prepared for my BA. I still intend on staying on QMUL though.

I suppose doing a foundation year is beneficial in the sense you can choose a completely different path to biochemistry should you wish to, and you will be able to further enhance your skills in order to study biochemistry:smile:
Reply 9
I suppose doing a foundation year is beneficial in the sense you can choose a completely different path to biochemistry should you wish to, and you will be able to further enhance your skills in order to study biochemistry:smile:

Thank you, that's so nice of you to agree with. I was offered biochemistry in other good universities, I could have gone straight into BSc. But I chose QMUL because I like the environment there. I am commuting there too like some of you guys are. :smile:
Thank you, that's so nice of you to agree with. I was offered biochemistry in other good universities, I could have gone straight into BSc. But I chose QMUL because I like the environment there. I am commuting there too like some of you guys are. :smile:

I chose Queen Mary over Exeter since I wanted to stay home, I am extremely at household duties such as cooking ,cleaning etc :frown:
I chose Queen Mary over Exeter since I wanted to stay home, I am extremely at household duties such as cooking ,cleaning etc :frown:

If you don't mind me asking, are you a new student of QMUL or a returning student? Exeter is a brilliant univeristy, if you are doing undergraduate here you can do postgraduate there can't you?
Reply 12
I have not been sent any enrolment information yet even though I have an unconditional! :/
Original post by Aerngine
I have not been sent any enrolment information yet even though I have an unconditional! :/

Have you confirmed your choice of university?

If so, could I ask what course you are doing? Some courses do not start until October 2014.

They always send enrolment information 1 month before first lesson.

Hope this helps.
Reply 14
Yes, Qmul. Aerospace MSc, starting 15th september. Apparently the person who accepted me did not put it through the system, had to jump through all sorts of hoops with the admissions team to not lose my scholarship and get the unconditional earlier this week, but nothing about enrolment.
Original post by Aerngine
Yes, Qmul. Aerospace MSc, starting 15th september. Apparently the person who accepted me did not put it through the system, had to jump through all sorts of hoops with the admissions team to not lose my scholarship and get the unconditional earlier this week, but nothing about enrolment.

Mate I think this is now out of my league lol. The information I told you is based on what I have researched before starting university, new student.

I suggest you go directly to the university and speak to them. Admissions over the phone can be a pain. I have tried it myself.
Reply 16
Mate I think this is now out of my league lol. The information I told you is based on what I have researched before starting university, new student.

I suggest you go directly to the university and speak to them. Admissions over the phone can be a pain. I have tried it myself.

Haha, I am just venting, sorry buddy. Getting accepted for the third time over the phone is a chore. Having thoroughly gone through notts uni, you'll have a brilliant freshers year. No sweat and don't be nervous, lecturers can smell it
Reply 17
Don't worry man you'll be fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending