The Student Room Group

Your opinions on this bride?This is quite unique!

I don't know why a bride would want to humiliate herself in front of everyone. We all know seconds later she somehow sliced it and it went behind her.
Reply 2
I hope she doesn't hurt herself. :sad:
Reply 3
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I don't know why a bride would want to humiliate herself in front of everyone. We all know seconds later she somehow sliced it and it went behind her.

That's not humiliation, that's a good laugh.

How would she humiliate herself? Why assume such a thing?
Original post by HBPrincess
How would she humiliate herself? Why assume such a thing?

Because she has three crucial factors putting her at a disadvantage:

a) She's a woman
b) She's wearing heels on grass
c) Everyone is watching and/or taking pictures

It can only end one way.
A bride with guts.. if she fell. oops. :K:

a) She's a woman

It can only end one way.

It can end in many ways.
Yes wearing heels on the grass isn't the best of ideas - but I can't see how her being female automatically makes her bad at football.
Original post by HBPrincess
It can end in many ways.
Yes wearing heels on the grass isn't the best of ideas - but I can't see how her being female automatically makes her bad at football.

Have you ever watched women's football?
Reply 9

It can only end one way.

Shown on You've been framed + £250. :yep:

why do you assume that she can't play football?
I don't really watch football a lot as it doesn't particularly interest me. But yes I have seen women play.

I don't think you're including enough :rolleyes:/:innocent:/:mmm: in your posts lol, maybe then people will get it
Remember the Diana Ross penalty at the opening of the World Cup in USA ? Damn near hit the corner flag lol.
Original post by + polarity -
I don't think you're including enough :rolleyes:/:innocent:/:mmm: in your posts lol, maybe then people will get it

I don't want to admit to myself that I live in a world where this is necessary.

a) She's a woman

It can only end one way.

It's only humiliation if you're up yourself. For all other personalities it's just having a good time.
Reply 16
Wow she's so edgy and and unique for playing football in a dress! I think nothing of the bride, she's just another woman.
Original post by Tennumbers
A bride with guts.. if she fell. oops. :K:

Tell me about it!Never seen a bride do this before!
Original post by Arsenalforlifee

Dat Cheryl Cole though. 9/10 would smash.
I would respect her a lot, they seem to just be having a bit of fun. Btw I saw this on The Sport Bible lol.

Quick Reply

Latest