The Student Room Group

Is it normal to forget almost everything after you're done with exams?

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE=kanraDo you not get calculators in this exam? :O

Nope its all mental (literally lol) maths and hard af. Hvnt seen a calculator since 2012
Reply 21
Original post by 2en1
Definitely not worth it! Did a bit of A2 bio and when we covered it in class, still didn't get it!

Maybe it's just me...

Oh, no. I don't plan to read ahead, just reviewing old stuff in case I need it again :tongue:

Are you in A level at the moment then?
Reply 22
Original post by Sabrina3210
Nope its all mental (literally lol) maths and hard af. Hvnt seen a calculator since 2012 ������

Whaattttttt? :O

I seriously don't get the point of mental maths :/
i was revising for psychology since january , and the same for my two other exams , but the only content that stayed with me was spanish

so long term memory has been wiped for definite haha , i think it's just because you don't need that information anymore :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by 2en1
My information storage in my brain is at an all time high during exam period, then in the summer I forget everything, and find it hard to get back into the work routine :frown:

So yeah you're not the only one

Posted from TSR Mobile

are you a kpop fan by chance?
Reply 25
Original post by hotliketea
i was revising for psychology since january , and the same for my two other exams , but the only content that stayed with me was spanish

so long term memory has been wiped for definite haha , i think it's just because you don't need that information anymore :smile:

Exactly! At least I hope I don't need it anymore :s-smilie:

Imagine walking into lectures on day 1 and hearing "I hope you remember everything from last year, because we've changed the course and everything you learnt is now highly relevant!" :afraid:
I hope I don't :frown:
Original post by kanra
Exactly! At least I hope I don't need it anymore :s-smilie:

Imagine walking into lectures on day 1 and hearing "I hope you remember everything from last year, because we've changed the course and everything you learnt is now highly relevant!" :afraid:

haha i'm studying law so no chance of that :P
Reply 28
Original post by GEEKHELP
are you a kpop fan by chance?

Nope, my best friend is, and at the time of choosing a username, that's the first thing that popped into my head (Korean girl band name lol) :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by 2en1
Nope, my best friend is, and at the time of choosing a username, that's the first thing that popped into my head (Korean girl band name lol) :smile:

well they are my favourite girl group :smile:) haha

Quick Reply

Latest