The Student Room Group

A levels Entry !

hey guys i need your help, basically i want to a level biology chemistry but no college will let me because my GCSES are all Cs. what shall i do? i really want to do it and plus im 18, ive really messed my life up, i dont know what to do.
Original post by MBAbally
hey guys i need your help, basically i want to a level biology chemistry but no college will let me because my GCSES are all Cs. what shall i do? i really want to do it and plus im 18, ive really messed my life up, i dont know what to do.

Resit your GCSE's

Or study BTEC applied science?

If neither then maybe choose a different set of A level subjects

A levels are really hard especially science subjects

You've not messed your life up. :nah: There are still loads of options available for you. :smile:

Have you considered retaking some of your GCSEs to see if you can push them up to B's, and then maybe applying for a college after that?
Reply 3
Original post by usycool1
You've not messed your life up. :nah: There are still loads of options available for you. :smile:

Have you considered retaking some of your GCSEs to see if you can push them up to B's, and then maybe applying for a college after that?

ive asked the college that but they said youve got Cs they are fine you cant resit them..IF THEY ARE FINE THEN LET ME DO A LEVEL BIOLOGY
ive asked the college that but they said youve got Cs they are fine you cant resit them..IF THEY ARE FINE THEN LET ME DO A LEVEL BIOLOGY

So wait, they're saying they won't let you do it even if you retake them and score higher? If so, you could look into other colleges that do allow retakes?

Quick Reply

Latest