The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swarly
strong interest remains around the £0.25 range, bearing this in mind Ed, how does £100m sound?

£100Mn?! You're having a laugh right? That's too... cheap. I am Ed Woodward, a gentlemen, so I shall be paying you the right amount. Here's a cheque for £150Mn :smile:
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
£2000

+ £1
sub
Reply 83
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
x

In ffs

Brilliant first post btw.
Reply 84
Entrance gained.
Original post by asr11
In ffs

Brilliant first post btw.

What's the likelihood that Falcao will start on Sunday? I'm guessing its 50-50, I hope he starts and its between Falcao and RvP since our captain will always start.
Reply 87
What's the likelihood that Falcao will start on Sunday? I'm guessing its 50-50, I hope he starts and its between Falcao and RvP since our captain will always start.

If El Tigre doesn't start i'll cry.
Reply 88
In.
I know its just a 'dedicated to', but can we please not do the ****ing current player mascot ****. Its basically the one thing this thread has going for it we managed to stay above that utter cringe.

That said, its good OP, fixture list is useful tbh. The LVG jizzing gif is amusing.

This thread should see us through until the Everton game.
Original post by Fizzel
I know its just a 'dedicated to', but can we please not do the ****ing current player mascot ****. Its basically the one thing this thread has going for it we managed to stay above that utter cringe.

That said, its good OP, fixture list is useful tbh. The LVG jizzing gif is amusing.

This thread should see us through until the Everton game.

Don't worry it's not a mascot thing. Since Fletcher is one of, if not my favourite United player (now that Welbeck is no longer dat guy) and thought I'd create the thread around him.
Reply 91
LVG on why he sold Welbeck:
"He played three seasons for the first team, but he doesn't have the record of Robin van Persie or Wayne Rooney. And that is the standard."

Brilliant. He is absolutely correct. Welbeck was just not up to standard as a Manchester United quality striker for the simple reason that he didn't do enough of a what a striker's job is: to score goals.
To be a striker at this club you have to be able to put the ball in the back of the net at a high rate. If you can't do that then you must leave and someone who can fit those requirements will be brought in.
A lot of you Welbeck lovers on this thread seem to forget his poor goal scoring record. Whereas with players like Hernandez and Nani, many on here forget the good that they did (they did a lot more than Welbeck) and yet their departure was met with celebration unlike Welbeck's departure.
Original post by Rk2k14
If El Tigre doesn't start i'll cry.

Doubt he'd start :frown:. He hasn't had much game time and so therefore I think he'll come off the bench. I still fancy him to grab a goal or two.
edit derp
(edited 9 years ago)
I will laugh if you don't win your next game.

I will laugh a lot.
Original post by Arkasia
I will laugh if you don't win your next game.

I will laugh a lot.

If I was you I'd worry about Arsenal. If City really get going then they'll crush you lot. If we beat QPR and you lot lose to City we'll climb above you in the table :lol:
If I was you I'd worry about Arsenal. If City really get going then they'll crush you lot. If we beat QPR and you lot lose to City we'll climb above you in the table :lol:

Don't worry, I know we are going to get smashed by City, that is inevitable.

You lot losing though would just be hilarious.
Original post by Arkasia
Don't worry, I know we are going to get smashed by City, that is inevitable.

You lot losing though would just be hilarious.

Stop. Just don't. We wont lose :colonhash: (hopefully)

'We won't lose' you said before Swansea and MK Dons. Good luck against QPR, the scummiest team in the league.

Possible best OP in the MU thread I can remember. Top work. :yep:

It's my birthday on Sunday United. Make it a happy one. I don't want to have to go out for dinner with the family having been held to a draw by QPR. :colonhash: :lol:

Latest