The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

When do QMUL students get their timetables???

??
After you enrol. During the enrolment stages first they check your documents and other things to verify. Then ID cards. Then letters, including QMUL timetables. That's as far as what I read, not sure if they have changed this now but you should find out when you get there. Then a student induction from your departmental advisor/advisers.

Good luck. Hope this helped.

Also when you go to the big octagon building called the Queens Building, the process starts from the left and then clockwise. It's like a series of counters. You'll understand when you get there. :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Twister457
After you enrol. During the enrolment stages first they check your documents and other things to verify. Then ID cards. Then letters, including QMUL timetables. That's as far as what I read, not sure if they have changed this now but you should find out when you get there. Then a student induction from your departmental advisor/advisers.

Good luck. Hope this helped.

Also when you go to the big octagon building called the Queens Building, the process starts from the left and then clockwise. It's like a series of counters. You'll understand when you get there. :smile:

Ah thanks so much :smile:
Btw what documents do I need to bring with me?
Original post by Secretnerd123
Ah thanks so much :smile:
Btw what documents do I need to bring with me?

It should say on your pre-enrolment certificate, you have got that right?

I am taking practically everything. My A-level certificates, my student finance letter, my passport (although it is only for international students but just in case), and of course the pre-enrolment certificate. If you do have, although it could just be for international students, have a report of health check (because it is written on the pre-certificate). But you don't have to do this.

For international students they definitely have to take their certificates, and visa proof.

Hope this helps.
Reply 4
Hey everyone! I've been admitted to the LLM Human Rights program at QMUL as well, but I'm enrolling late. I'll probably get there by Tuesday this week. I had some visa issues but now its all settled. Could someone tell me what's it like there? Since you guys have already started the course. I'm kind of nervous because I'll have to catch up now. Could you please tell me what the mode of teaching is? How many lectures and/or tutorials each week? I'm opting for International Human Rights Law, Rights of the Child and Human Rights and Terrorism. Also, how is the attendance marked, at lectures or tutorials, or both? I'm not sure whether the period I've missed right now will count as absent since some unis have minimum attendance policies in place. Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanx xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending