The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough reputation

I am interested in the banking finance and management course at lboro with a year in industry. Does the uni have a good reputation for these kinds of courses - finance? And will it stand me in good stead for job opportunities?

Also, the unistats website states that for this course, the average salary 6 months after graduating is £28,000. Is this a reliable website and therefore an accurate reflection of what i could hope to earn?

Thanks

Hi theformula,

Great to hear you're thinking of studying with us :smile: The School of Business & Economics has a great reputation, consistently ranked within the Top-10 of Business Schools in the UK by national league tables. The course itself combines the study of economic and banking theory, finance and business management and lots of our students go on to work in the City of London with prestigious UK and international banking and finance organisations. The course also provides students with a strong foundation for careers in accounting and general management.

The Unistats website is one of the official sources that students can use to find out more about degree courses and universities. It takes information from loads of different sources such as the National Student Survey and something called the 'Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education' survey as well as other things such as course accreditation and assessment methods. They have the full list of where their data comes from on their website - https://unistats.direct.gov.uk/find-out-more/.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions!

Claire
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending