The Student Room Group

Guys - Would you have a threesome with your girlfriend and another guy if....

She agreed to have one with you and another girl? Was discussing this with my missus yesterday and she was dead set against it but I said I would definitely do it, would be interesting to see what other lads opinion is on this scenario.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Joel21
She agreed to have one with you and another girl? Was discussing this with my missus yesterday and she was dead set against it but I said I would definitely do it, would be interesting to see what other lads opinion is on this scenario.

I probably would

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why would you want to see someone clap the cheeks of your gf? U wot m8
Reply 3
Because then I get to have it with two chicks?
yeah I would.. its a small price to pay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Yes
I've had threesomes in the past, but I doubt I would do it with someone I was in a relationship with. There were no expectations and no jealously involved but I imagine things get complicated when you're doing it with your own partner.

Original post by Joel21

Depends what your girlfriend would be after.. do you have expectations on how you want her to interact with the other girl. Are you sure she won't want you to kiss the other guy etc. Depends how free you are.
Original post by Welsh_insomniac
I've had threesomes in the past, but I doubt I would do it with someone I was in a relationship with. There were no expectations and no jealously involved but I imagine things get complicated when you're doing it with your own partner.

Depends what your girlfriend would be after.. do you have expectations on how you want her to interact with the other girl. Are you sure she won't want you to kiss the other guy etc. Depends how free you are.

I call bs, you have an account on the student room after all :d
Reply 8
Not really. This is truly a case where fantasy and reality arent the same. What would happen if the other guy pulled out a huge weiner and ruin your girl with it such that you felt totally inadequate?
NO
Reply 10
The more the merrier. Guys, girls, what's the difference?
Yes. It may help that I'm bisexual.

If anyone is considering it with a partner, sort the boundaries out first...
Yes. Threesomes with two girls are a waste of time. A good spit roast is epic.
I wouldn't, I'd prefer to have my girl all to myself, regardless of the sex of the third person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Threesomes are overrated
Original post by ANEXIS kZstaR
I call bs, you have an account on the student room after all :d

What do you mean? Why does that make a difference? I've had an account on here since 2007 I think.. I graduated university like 2 years ago. I think I still come on here out of habit ha.
no way wtf
No.
Reply 18
It's interesting I asked this same question to girls and most said no but it seems most of us lads would have no problem letting another bloke have his way with our girls in a threesome. Keep the opinions coming.
Reply 19
2 girls nd me or gtfo

Quick Reply

Latest