The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Joel21
I know theres plenty of girls out there that would. I asked this same question on an AskWomen page and 80% said they would, so i'd say that you girls that have said no go against the social norm. Most of them were more than happy to share their experiences too (mainly the mmf ones since 90% of threesomes are mmf and for good reason) so i'm wondering why it's so different on here? Come on ladies I know you're out there, don't be shy I won't judge you.

Alright girls, you heard it here first. Having threesomes is a social norm and most people are doing it... according to a question on askwomen.
I'd never have a threesome whilst in a relationship, tbf. :dontknow:
Reply 82
Original post by Hitashami
Alright girls, you heard it here first. Having threesomes is a social norm and most people are doing it... according to a question on askwomen.

It may not be classed as a social norm, but it certainly is a social norm. This is 2014 mate we don't live in the dark ages anymore.
Original post by Joel21
It may not be classed as a social norm, but it certainly is a social norm. This is 2014 mate we don't live in the dark ages anymore.

No, I'm agreeing with you. Pretty much every couple I know is having threesomes. Can't go two houses without bumping into one of them. I mean, it's such a social norm, that you even had to ask a question about it and tell everyone it's a social norm - which again, is based on a question on askwomen.
Reply 84
AskWomen and AskMen are sites that are open to the public so if 80% say yes then i'm pretty certain that it's the social norm, rather than this forum which is designed for insecure nerds who have hardly any sexual experience. You can't argue with statistics. I'm going to ask the question again later to get a wider view, but i'm pretty sure it will be more or less the same.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yes, we are all insecure nerds with hardly any sexual experience - why would you ask this question again then? And askwomen is where to go for statistics on social norm. Why are you so oblivious to how strange your clear need for approval on your views on having threesomes is?
Reply 86
As I said those sites are open to the public, they cater to every person. I don't need approval I just find it amusing that the views on this website do not represent that of society.
What are your views on polygamy? That is a social norm maybe in a muslim nation. Doesn't mean it's right.
No way. :no:
Original post by Joel21
As I said those sites are open to the public, they cater to every person. I don't need approval I just find it amusing that the views on this website do not represent that of society.

Why are you so convinced that askwomen represents society whilst TSR does not?

In any case, given you can't post a link to your (alleged) previous question on the external website that you're so keen to rely upon (despite presumably having an account on it), you're pretty hard to take seriously.
Reply 90
Original post by Hitashami
What are your views on polygamy? That is a social norm maybe in a muslim nation. Doesn't mean it's right.

That's a whole different thing altogether.

Original post by Crumpet1
Why are you so convinced that askwomen represents society whilst TSR does not?

In any case, given you can't post a link to your (alleged) previous question on the external website that you're so keen to rely upon (despite presumably having an account on it), you're pretty hard to take seriously.

Just found the link again.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/2g4xnp/girls_would_you_have_a_threesome_with_your/

As you can see from the responses most women had either had or are at least open to the idea of a threesome with their partner.
Original post by Joel21
That's a whole different thing altogether.

Just found the link again.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/2g4xnp/girls_would_you_have_a_threesome_with_your/

As you can see from the responses most women had either had or are at least open to the idea of a threesome with their partner.

Seriously, I just read a good portion of that and most said no. Further more it only received a 31% upvote and is currently at zero points....... how did you get 80% from all of that I have no idea.
Reply 92
Me and my boyfriend had a threesome last week (with another girl) and it was great. We also wouldn't mind having one with a guy (depending on who it is obvs).
Reply 93
I'm trying to find the link for AskMen but can't find it, when you merge the two together it was around 80% that said yes. I'll ask the question later on AskMen and post the link up.
Reply 94
Original post by Cinnie
Me and my boyfriend had a threesome last week (with another girl) and it was great. We also wouldn't mind having one with a guy (depending on who it is obvs).

Thats great, if you don't mind me asking are you both bisexual or do you identify yourselves as straight? More power to you for being able to share eachother!
Original post by Precious Illusions
This. Absolutely no appeal personally and I know a few relationships which have been ruined by threesomes.

In actual fact more relationships have developed into something greater as a result of having threesomes.
Reply 96
Original post by Joel21
Thats great, if you don't mind me asking are you both bisexual or do you identify yourselves as straight? More power to you for being able to share eachother!

I would describe myself as bisexual and he would describe himself as pan.

We are both open to sharing each other as long as the other person is there and we're both totally happy. If at any point the other person doesn't feel comfortable with it then we will stop.

We're just aware of the fact although we love each other we are both young and have a lot more sexual experimentation and fun to have before we decide to settle down. Hardly anyone gets together at our age and doesn't want to be intimate with other people a few years later.

We both actually prefer foursomes.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Chelsea man
In actual fact more relationships have developed into something greater as a result of having threesomes.

Maybe, I only personally know of people who have broken up due to threesomes though :redface: I know I wouldn't like it anyway :dontknow:
Reply 98
Original post by Cinnie
I would describe myself as bisexual and he would describe himself as pan.

We are both open to sharing each other as long as the other person is there and we're both totally happy. If at any point the other person doesn't feel comfortable with it then we will stop.

We're just aware of the fact although we love each other we are both young and have a lot more sexual experimentation and fun to have before we decide to settle down. Hardly anyone gets together at our age and doesn't want to be intimate with other people a few years later.

We both actually prefer foursomes.

That's great, and you're right as I always like to say sharing is caring! Nice to see theres a lot more people in here now that would do this! :cool:
Highly unlikely and definately not if it was an ultimatum; that's just childish.

Latest

Trending

Trending