The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nah, I have no interest in bringing someone else into my bedroom, man or woman.

If they weren't my boyfriend on the other hand, mabes.
Reply 2
Yeah this question is for people who are either in or would hypothetically be in a relationship and how they would feel about this scenario. Fair enough you wouldn't though.
Original post by Viva Emptiness

This. Absolutely no appeal personally and I know a few relationships which have been ruined by threesomes.
Original post by Viva Emptiness

If they weren't my boyfriend on the other hand, mabes.

Exactly this!
Reply 5
Anyone else?
Reply 6
Don't be shy ladies, I know theres loads of you out there that would do this!
Reply 8
Why though?
Reply 9
No, I find the idea of a threesome a turn off either way tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Naaah.
Reply 11
Wow you girls are different to the girls I know lol!
Reply 12
I want some more opinions because I know theres loads of girls out there that would do this!
No, God, seeing my husband with another person, male OR female, would bring out the green eyed monster in me something fierce!
Reply 14
Boring!
Reply 15
I know theres plenty of girls out there that would. I asked this same question on an AskWomen page and 80% said they would, so i'd say that you girls that have said no go against the social norm. Most of them were more than happy to share their experiences too (mainly the mmf ones since 90% of threesomes are mmf and for good reason) so i'm wondering why it's so different on here? Come on ladies I know you're out there, don't be shy I won't judge you.
Okay, I know I'm a guy but.... I have to say, the idea of a threesome doesn't interest me THAT MUCH.

Like call me a romantic or whatever, but as someone who is oddly into his romcoms, and shipping TV Couples, I have to say I would much rather just be really intimate with someone I really care about.

Ever seen Scrubs? JD? Yeah, I have his feminine side.
Reply 17
Wow lol I know of hardly any guys like you out there mate, i'm not sure what romcoms or scrubs has to do with threesomes either but there you go.
Reply 18
I dunno, I don’t think if I was in a relationship I could. I have no clue.
They're just unwilling to admit it online.

Latest

Trending

Trending