The Student Room Group

A2 English Language investigation

I've just started A2 English language and am a little bit stuck with what to do with my investigation, so would just like some help or advice from people who have previously completed and investigation or currently doing one.

I have an interest in Journalism, so feel that it would be beneficial for me to do something media based... I just don't know what.

I have seen ideas about comparing new articles from past to present, but am not entirely sure that I would get the top grades from this?
Original post by marienegus
I've just started A2 English language and am a little bit stuck with what to do with my investigation, so would just like some help or advice from people who have previously completed and investigation or currently doing one.

I have an interest in Journalism, so feel that it would be beneficial for me to do something media based... I just don't know what.

I have seen ideas about comparing new articles from past to present, but am not entirely sure that I would get the top grades from this?

Just going to put this into the English section so you hopefully get some replies :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending