The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Pharmacy at Herts (Hertfordshire) in september 2014?

Im not sure if there is another thread just for the pharmacy applicants who are going to attend herts, so I just made one anyways.

The thread is opened for all sorts of chitchat. My main aim of this thread was just to get to know each other and help each other out before we actually started the course this year.
:colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:
Reply 1
Hi!
Have you given in your health and questionnaire form in yet??? I still haven't done mine :/.....is there a deadline?

Anyway are you staying on campus or commuting?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by Aa618
Hi!
Have you given in your health and questionnaire form in yet??? I still haven't done mine :/.....is there a deadline?

Anyway are you staying on campus or commuting?

Hey!,
No I actually haven't even done mine yet, that's one of the things I need to do. I'm not sure if there is a deadline but I'm hoping to do it before the 29th.

Oh and :

"Next Steps
Around 30 days before the start of your course we will:
prompt you to create a University Login Account
contact you to β€œconfirm your place” at University" Have you done either of those..creating the login or confirmed your place via the login??

I'm staying at my uncles house so I'll be commuting, wbu?
Reply 3
No I haven't confirmed it yet, not really sure on how to do that....and I'm currently looking for private accommodation but no luck so far 😰

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Aa618
No I haven't confirmed it yet, not really sure on how to do that....and I'm currently looking for private accommodation but no luck so far 😰

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know when induction day/week is?
And hope you find something soon, how far away do you live from herts?
Reply 5
No I don't :/.....check out studynet your timetable....not long left until we start 😁....I live in eastlondon so it about 1hour and a half away....I found a few people to rent a house with so I should be fine hopefully😏

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aa618
No I don't :/.....check out studynet your timetable....not long left until we start 😁....I live in eastlondon so it about 1hour and a half away....I found a few people to rent a house with so I should be fine hopefully😏

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is studynet? I haven't got an account with herts.
When & how did you get your username + password?!!
Reply 7
I got it few weeks back...they emailed me my user name....make sure you call them up today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aa618
I got it few weeks back...they emailed me my user name....make sure you call them up today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg that's so stressful :frown: I will do.
Are you going in on the 29th sept? For induction?
Reply 9
Yeah but I don't know anything about...like where to go and when...some people have their timetable but I don't have mine yet 😰

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aa618
Yeah but I don't know anything about...like where to go and when...some people have their timetable but I don't have mine yet 😰

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure they'll make it obvious as to where we need to be. Do you have to go in on the 1st of oct. for Registration?

I feel like I've been left out of the loop...I don't know when anything is ...if we need to go in for certain things give me a heads up, I obviously don't have studynet to tell me these things :smile:
Reply 11
Yeah if I do find out anything il post it here but studynet doesn't tell you much at the moment...can't even view my timetable....I think we start on the 29th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aa618
Yeah if I do find out anything il post it here but studynet doesn't tell you much at the moment...can't even view my timetable....I think we start on the 29th

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure it'll be induction day on the 29th...don't think we will actually be starting our course. But I'll see you then :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest