Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Slowbro93
A bit early I know but anyone considering applying to TFL? :h:

Do you know when the schemes will open?
Reply 2
Original post by naya27
Do you know when the schemes will open?

November time iirc, they closed in January for the 2014 intake so this process will be a long one
Reply 3
Original post by nimoy234
November time iirc, they closed in January for the 2014 intake so this process will be a long one

Oh right, thank you :smile:
Reply 4
On the application form it says 'please provide details of relevant modules in your degree course to date along with grade'
Did people just list their modules or actually explain the content in those modules?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by norav27
On the application form it says 'please provide details of relevant modules in your degree course to date along with grade'
Did people just list their modules or actually explain the content in those modules?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just listed my modules. They really were not clear here though.
Reply 6
Original post by jsuom
I just listed my modules. They really were not clear here though.

Okay thanks, i think i'll do the same then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
How long does it take to get the situational judgment test results back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by norav27
How long does it take to get the situational judgment test results back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure whether it is automated or you have to pass it but when I did my situational judgement test, they invited me to do the numerical reasoning test the day after.

I did both of those about 2 weeks ago just waiting to find out whether I get a telephone interview or not.
Reply 9
Original post by jsuom
I'm not sure whether it is automated or you have to pass it but when I did my situational judgement test, they invited me to do the numerical reasoning test the day after.

I did both of those about 2 weeks ago just waiting to find out whether I get a telephone interview or not.

Oh right, thanks. I just completed the situational so hopefully i'll recieve the next test tomorrow. Did you not have to complete a verbal? Or maybe that depends on the scheme applied for

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by norav27
Oh right, thanks. I just completed the situational so hopefully i'll recieve the next test tomorrow. Did you not have to complete a verbal? Or maybe that depends on the scheme applied for

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think I took a verbal test. Which scheme did you apply for?
Reply 11
Original post by jsuom
I don't think I took a verbal test. Which scheme did you apply for?

Finance, what about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by norav27
Finance, what about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice! I applied to the business analyst role.
Reply 13
Sorry for jumping in here with a stupid question but do you do the tests after your original submission? I submitted mine 10 days ago and heard nothing back as of yet.
Reply 14
Original post by craig409
Sorry for jumping in here with a stupid question but do you do the tests after your original submission? I submitted mine 10 days ago and heard nothing back as of yet.

Dont worry, thats normal :smile: sometimes they take a while to review your online application.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Did my numerical test today the communications stream. Has anybody heard anything about interviews yet?
Reply 16
Original post by glos91
Did my numerical test today the communications stream. Has anybody heard anything about interviews yet?

Approximately 3 weeks since I did mine and still waiting.
Reply 17
Just heard today that I've made it to the telephone interview stage :smile:.

My options are throughout next week, but I'll book it tomorrow.
Reply 18
Submitted application this afternoon, really hope I make it through to the next stage :crossedf:
Reply 19
Can anyone tell me what the situational and numerical tests involve? I passed the application stage for software engineering. Thanks
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest