Visit website

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

tinkerbellejess

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ace23
awww i love you too

MATE and u have the nerve to call me gay?
However i think ur takin these people by storm theyve got wuite a liking to u haha. obviously im jealous and i dont like it, i want some sympathy. NOW!

AND tinkerbelljess. I love u too! a lot! in fact its unconditional love that i feel for u!
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
I think we all secretley admire her..
Reply 22
The Highlighter
I think we all secretley admire her..

Lol yep
tomp183
Jess was actually a one of toy made by Hasbro. However her sales flopped in the autumn of last year, so now she simply exists as close to humanity as she can. I for one will overlook the fact she is made out of PCC and alloys and embrace her as a human friend and buddy.

Colour me suprised. :eek: :eek:
Have you started the essay yet?
Reply 24
NewBoy
MATE and u have the nerve to call me gay?

but MATE you are gay.. you've slept with 9 boys.. doesnt make you straight does it?
Reply 25
hahaha LIES LIES LIES! people go on his profile n look at his hair. NOW would a straight person ever do that? i dont think so! although i wear a helmet. that indicates im not gay!
Reply 26
NewBoy
hahaha LIES LIES LIES! people go on his profile n look at his hair. NOW would a straight person ever do that? i dont think so! although i wear a helmet. that indicates im not gay!

that helmet indicated youre a bellend.

and that you're gay.. dont make me post the pics of you in a tutu!!!
Reply 27
haha go on then theyre assome!
Reply 28
NewBoy
haha go on then theyre assome!

the fact that you say assome illustrates your homosexual desires.
Reply 29
Ladies ladies, lets sort this out like men! On the dancefloor!!!
Ohhh a dance off! Presumably ballet?
Reply 31
if we have a dance off ace23 will go home n study the american pie 3 dance off between stifler n the gay guy in the gay club lol. obviously hell eb huggin me like the gay guy hugged stifler after stifler kicked his ass!
Reply 32
Oooh. J'adore les dance-off
Reply 33
tinkerbellejess

The way these two are going, yes that would be suitable!
Reply 34
bigdave0245
The way these two are going, yes that would be suitable!

MATE! incase u didnt realise we know each other lol. so like this is a big laugh really. and this is happenin on your thread so its ur fault if u think about it cos fdidnt post your obsession with tinkyjess on here then this little thing wouldnt have started!
Reply 35
tinkerbellejess

and yes this whole thing is in ur name! and if i win will i be able to kiss the hand of o such a divine being?
Reply 36
NewBoy
MATE! incase u didnt realise we know each other lol. so like this is a big laugh really. and this is happenin on your thread so its ur fault if u think about it cos fdidnt post your obsession with tinkyjess on here then this little thing wouldnt have started!

Yes i know you to know each other! I think we can all tell! Your going the love hate stage in your relationship, your both just playing hard to get. Maybe a slow dance would be more appropriate
Reply 37
Right! That's it.. my 7 inch glittery platforms have been packed! See you in hell!
Reply 38
ace23
Right! That's it.. my 7 inch glittery platforms have been packed! See you in hell!

I'll role out the red carpet
I've always wondered, do you think those platforms with the fish in the sole actually ever existed? lol

Latest

Trending

Trending