The Student Room Group

As Computing CIE- past papers

I think the course was changed like 5 years back ? For CIE computing ? Anyway should i do the past papers of those papers before our course was changed or should i just do only those papers which took place after the course was changed ? Also i do need some material through which i can study. Is there any CIE Computing book which i can refer too ? Or maybe some website which explains every topic in detail ?
Do you have access to all the past papers? I just know the ones that are on PapersPoint. Plus, I know that the syllabus changed in M/J 2006 (from 2 hours to 2.5 hours and some other minor changes) as so informed by my teacher.
Rohit
Reply 2
yeah, i have the pastpapers from 1997. The course changed in 2002 i think, and it was a major change not just a change in the time allowed for the paper. Although i must say that i gave the AS paper in june and i finished it in 1.5 hours. I really think 2.5 hours is a bit too much. 2 hours 15 minutes would have been ok.
Reply 3
I wonder how you guys/girls managed to get such old-dated computer papers. Mine starts from 2002 and end in 2007. And while before I thought 2hours 15mins were a lot, after having to repeat the year, I think sincerely that it's perfectly well timed; I need my time to work out my papers!
Reply 4
I got all my AS Computing past papers from here :
http://cie-papers.co.cc

Latest

Trending

Trending