The Student Room Group

Frontline graduate programme 2015

Anyone else started their application?

I am currently waiting for the verbal reasoning test invitation. Did the SJT this morning although not in the best of moods ( but hopeful my answers were good) My anxiety to complete it was through the roof ( after waiting one whole day :P)

I am so anxious at this point as i really want this position.

Anyone else in the same boat?:tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Hi there! Have just done both my tests! Found the verbal one really hard- hate it that each question was timed rather than an overall time limit!

Have you heard anything further?
Hi everyone,

I have only just sent off my application form but am really unsure on the second part of the assessment. Is there any way we can prepare for verbal reasoning and situational judgement? I have never done a psychometric test before and am wondering if this is a similar kind of assessment, if so do you think it is worthwhile looking at some practice questions?
Hi there, yes I think it's worth taking some practice tests! The practice situational ones aren't helpful in terms of content because they're all aimed at business/management etc but will get you used to the content.

Got an email today asking me to do the video interview. Anyone have any experience with these? A bit nervous about the technology!
Reply 4
Hi
I've had an invite to do the video interview also, but I haven't done it yet. I'm guessing as its all pre-recorded you press a button to hear your question and then record an answer. I've not done anything like it before.

Would be interested to hear if anyone else has ever done anything like it?
I've been trying to do some practice ones on Interview4 to at least get me used to how the technology will work!
Just taken the Situational Judgement Test and the Verbal Reasoning Test, the verbal reasoning was tough, I hate time limits lol
Going to do the video interview today. MAH I'm so annoying when I watch myself back!
Just got an email about the assessment centre! Anyone else going to one at this stage? Looks like a very long day but fun!
Original post by georgie_al39
Just got an email about the assessment centre! Anyone else going to one at this stage? Looks like a very long day but fun!

it is a long day but its fun and a good experience :smile:
Reply 10

Hi!
I have got an email too, attending on 7th November. Never done anything like this before and feeling a bit nervous as to how to prepare for it, but I guess I have a bit of time! Quite pleased to have got this far. :smile:
you get free food :biggrin: makes it all worth it. haha
Reply 12
Has anyone attended an assessment centre and heard anything since from frontline ?? :smile:
I'm going to the Halloween one :O Hoping that any nerves can't last for 7 hours so at least some of my true self will come through! Free food is always good!

Yes was surprised to get this far too- I hated the video interview so much that I was sure I'd blown it!
Reply 14
Original post by Mazzie1111
you get free food :biggrin: makes it all worth it. haha

7 hours is such a long time, I hope the free food is worth it! Lol :smile:

In all seriousness do you have any tips in preparing yourself for one of these assessment days? I'm guessing you've been before by the free food comment! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Hi,
I have sent off my situational judgement tests and verbal reasoning tests 10 days ago tomorrow, is it normal to be waiting this long?
really nervous hope I get to the video stage.
Original post by emilyb11
7 hours is such a long time, I hope the free food is worth it! Lol :smile:

In all seriousness do you have any tips in preparing yourself for one of these assessment days? I'm guessing you've been before by the free food comment! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just be yourself. Prepare well. Relax. You sit around alot waiting for the next activity so just be prepared for that too. Its a fun day. Youll be great xx
Original post by Csmith04
Hi,
I have sent off my situational judgement tests and verbal reasoning tests 10 days ago tomorrow, is it normal to be waiting this long?
really nervous hope I get to the video stage.

Has it been 10 working days rather than 10 calendar days? If so perhaps email them?
Reply 18
Has it been 10 working days rather than 10 calendar days? If so perhaps email them?

It's been 10 calendar days. I've emailed them... Hopefully get
a reply soon. Thanks for replying.
Reply 19
Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I had to wait about a week to hear from them, felt like an age! If you contact them via the form on their website they usually get back to you quite quickly!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending