The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I would totally consider a shorter guy. I'm 5"1 and very slim though :lol:
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
Interesting use of the word "manlet", is that how you refer to short men generally?

nope I call them short. But it's generally a term people use to describe short men who harbour resentment towards women that prefer taller men.
Sure, I would. I'm only 5"0 myself. Though, so far I've tended to go for taller guys.
I would! But I'm 5'8" so I'd probably assume that he wouldn't want to date me. :colondollar:
why would a guy want to date a girl taller than him anyway? the awkwardness of that
Reply 25
Original post by Joshale
why would a guy want to date a girl taller than him anyway? the awkwardness of that

I know quite a few shorter guys who prefer tall girls, actually :tongue:
Original post by Swirll
I know quite a few shorter guys who prefer tall girls, actually :tongue:

I do find a lot of girls tall hot (e.g. Victorian Secret models) due to long legs, but unless you're taller than them it will look extremely weird when out with them
Original post by Joshale

The last girl I was "in love with" (pardon the dramatic expression) was a couple of inches taller than me. She didn't like me though.
Reply 28
Original post by Joshale
I do find a lot of girls tall hot (e.g. Victorian Secret models) due to long legs, but unless you're taller than them it will look extremely weird when out with them

Yeah, maybe, I guess :dontknow:

I think for a lot of guys it's more about the leg-height ratio than the actual length of the legs (Some tall girls have "long" legs relatively speaking, but they're actually quite short compared to their torsos).
Original post by Birkenhead
You foam at the mouth in irate posts on TSR when a man asserts that he wouldn't consider dating a well-ridden woman but your own personal gender double standards that are by contrast not even in these individuals' control are acceptable...you urge that we change society's stud/slut perception but bend to the social attitude that a man should be taller than the woman...one or the other must surely be a joke because accusing you of hypocrisy on this would feel like firing a bazooka at a comatose rhinocerous.

Tbh I'm in disagreemet with this. Height's a sexual preference, disregarding "sluts" is a value (I personally would argue based on sexuality), but the part about whether a person's height is within their control is pretty irrelevant.
Original post by Kathiye
I would! But I'm 5'8" so I'd probably assume that he wouldn't want to date me. :colondollar:

Interesting. A taller girl wouldn't bother me (not that I'm suggesting we, like, exchange phone numbers or anything).
I would consider a guy of that height :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My uncle is probably shorter than that but his wife is very pretty (she's short too though).
I'm like 5'1. I'd date a guy that's 5'2 if I liked him and if he didn't look like an adolescent. (A tad hypocritical seeing as I'm 17 but I'm just not attracted to guys who look young)
I wouldn't.

But that's more to do with him being a dude than his height.
Original post by Changing Skies
I would consider a guy of that height :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

how tall are you?
Reply 35
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I wouldn't.

But that's more to do with him being a dude than his height.

What if only a *certain part* of him was 5 ft 4? :teehee:
Original post by Swirll
What if only a *certain part* of him was 5 ft 4? :teehee:

His penis?

Thank God I have tall genes is my response to this thread. Although I don't think it is the problem it is made out to be. You don't need to over 6 ft to attract a women.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChickenMadness
how tall are you?

5ft 4 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Swirll
I am indeed referring to a certain cylinder-ish part of the male anatomy.

The intestine?
Original post by Swirll
I am indeed referring to a certain cylinder-ish part of the male anatomy.

I'm a straight guy. How exactly is his monster of a penis going to make me want to go out with him? :confused:

I'm even more scared of him now.

Latest

Trending

Trending