The Student Room Group

What A2 Photography theme should I choose?

Hi,
I have just started my A2 Photography course and confused about what my theme title should be. I have to do 7 or 8 photo-shoots based on my chosen theme. My interests are to take photographs of unique places, using a combination of different camera angles, shots and compositions in different areas around the place, including the streets, tall buildings, vehicles passing by just in front of you to capture the movement etc. I'm just thinking if there's any unique way I could carry this out.

I initially thought my theme was going to be Music, but there was no variety in that and it will get boring after 3 or 4 shoots.

Does anyone know any particular places in West London that just have a unique look to them?
Original post by David Bubb
Hi,
I have just started my A2 Photography course and confused about what my theme title should be. I have to do 7 or 8 photo-shoots based on my chosen theme. My interests are to take photographs of unique places, using a combination of different camera angles, shots and compositions in different areas around the place, including the streets, tall buildings, vehicles passing by just in front of you to capture the movement etc. I'm just thinking if there's any unique way I could carry this out.

I initially thought my theme was going to be Music, but there was no variety in that and it will get boring after 3 or 4 shoots.

Does anyone know any particular places in West London that just have a unique look to them?

Heya, I'm going to put this in the Creative and performance arts forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=81

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending