The Student Room Group

How tall are you?

Scroll to see replies

4ft 10.
Reply 62
Original post by ForeverHopefully
Don't be sad. We should celebrate. We're awesome!:smile:

Some days I love it some days I hate it. Just depends on the mood really.
Inbetween 6'1 and 6'3,
Original post by ForeverHopefully
:colondollar: I'm speechless. You're too much:biggrin:

Your distracting and inappropriate sexual desires aside :wink: Genuine question: do you find your height ever influencing the way you dress, the most obvious being choice of footwear?
197cm or 6ft 5.5. Short enough to just get under door frames but tall enough to be awesome!
Original post by Mockery
Your distracting and inappropriate sexual desires aside :wink: Genuine question: do you find your height ever influencing the way you dress, the most obvious being choice of footwear?

This all comes down to preference. Some girls like wearing heels, some don't. I prefer trainers, flats, etc., but I'd wear heels now and then, IF I want to. You know what I mean?
When it comes to dresses, I'm all about modesty. The shortest I'd go, for now, is above my knee, but those are quite difficult to find, since the trend noawadays is the shorter the better.
Overall, I'm not too tall for it to be a struggle to find shirts and trousers that fit me.
Reply 67
Original post by Heimdall
The fact you need to clarify that 10 is onr more than 9 makes it seem like you think it is an accomplishment to know that 10=9+1

Good luck with your end of year 1 tests.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's an accomplishment for little kids like you brah who I'm teaching, my next job is to teach you social skills
6ft2 ese
About 5'5"
6"0, baby manmore status
5'10/11 :frown:
Reply 73
5ft 3 & a bit I like to think.
Original post by SophieSmall
4 foot 9

nawwww:P
Original post by trustmeimlying1
nawwww:P

:mad: