The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Boyfriend staying over!

I've applied to stay in all girls dorms because I thought it would put my boyfriends mind to easy if I was with all girls (this was completely my idea just because I wouldn't like it if it was the other way around) but now I'm worrying because I'm thinking that maybe he won't be allowed to stay over because it's all girls? Does anybody have any ideas or information to help?
Reply 1
It's not school, of course you are allowed to have males over to sleep or otherwise... you are adults.
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by LukeyJB
It's not school, of course you are allowed to have males over to sleep or otherwise... you are adults.

I'd just be worried if the other girls choose female only because they didn't want men over? Surely they should be fine
Reply 3
Original post by Abbie807
I'd just be worried if the other girls choose female only because they didn't want men over? Surely they should be fine

Inform them that your bf will be staying over
Original post by Abbie807
I've applied to stay in all girls dorms because I thought it would put my boyfriends mind to easy if I was with all girls (this was completely my idea just because I wouldn't like it if it was the other way around) but now I'm worrying because I'm thinking that maybe he won't be allowed to stay over because it's all girls? Does anybody have any ideas or information to help?

Bangor asks that you ask if it is ok with your flatmates prior to having a guest over. But that's politeness anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest