The Student Room Group

English A2 transformation coursework

I have just started my A2 coursework for English which is the transformation texts and i was wondering if anyone has any advice or useful tips as i am a little stuck right now on picking what poet or poem i want to use as my base text I'm most probably going to be changing the genre to a short story it's just the easiest one i think. i was thinking about doing ' Grace Nichols - Wherever i hang ' if anyone knows that one well?
Original post by Shaena
I have just started my A2 coursework for English which is the transformation texts and i was wondering if anyone has any advice or useful tips as i am a little stuck right now on picking what poet or poem i want to use as my base text I'm most probably going to be changing the genre to a short story it's just the easiest one i think. i was thinking about doing ' Grace Nichols - Wherever i hang ' if anyone knows that one well?

Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82
Reply 2
Ok thanks !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending