The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

student for childminding in Broomhill

Hello

I am a Mum of two in Broomhill and thought this might be a good place to post as I am looking for a student that might be interested in doing some paid childminding for us. It would involve collecting my two children from a school in Broomhill and then looking after them for an hour (at our house in Broomhill). It would be an occasional job but could lead to some babysitting work also.

We would need a character reference but no experience with children is necessary as long as you like children and don't mind kids television.

Would be really good experience for anyone on PGCE or anything like that.
If you are interested do send a message
thanks
Toni
Original post by Sheffieldperson
Hello

I am a Mum of two in Broomhill and thought this might be a good place to post as I am looking for a student that might be interested in doing some paid childminding for us. It would involve collecting my two children from a school in Broomhill and then looking after them for an hour (at our house in Broomhill). It would be an occasional job but could lead to some babysitting work also.

We would need a character reference but no experience with children is necessary as long as you like children and don't mind kids television.

Would be really good experience for anyone on PGCE or anything like that.
If you are interested do send a message
thanks
Toni

This might sound a little strange, but have you tried putting an advert in the window at MColls opposite the York pub? You might have more luck there!
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending