Huddersfield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
BloodRaven
Jenkinson A
Flat 3
Room 4

mark, I'm near you :p: thought I was in the same flat at first, then realised mine was ROOM 4 not flat 4 lol

Nice to know there is someone else in Jenkinson A with me!
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 21
Racin-Aimzee
No email back from them and nothing in the post this morn..
GRRRR :mad:

Same.
I might email them again.
Reply 22
Amy looks like we are in the same boat. >.<

I aint sure whether to give them a call, hmmm.

edit; bah emma same as us aswell then. I emailed them again and nothing...
I might do the same Chewy!
Leave in another half hour or so..
Bit out of order giving the room numbers out to only some people.
Reply 24
Yeah, If they havent responded to your emails, you might have better luck giving them a call and speaking to them in person, or just give it a little longer, as they have probably had hundreds of emails from everyone, they just need a little time to work there way through them.

But I understand how anxious everyone is to find out where they have been allocated to as I was before I found out!
Reply 25
I think I remember Anth saying he'd emailed them yesterday too, but I don't know if he's heard anything this morning.

This is just plain silly really. I don't get why they leave it till the week before everyone's due to move in!
Reply 26
aye i think ill wait untill my mail comes and then give them a ring.

Anth hasn't come on msn yet, so I don't know whether he has had a reply either.
Reply 27
when i emailed them yesterday it was about 3.00 so things mihgt not have been so busy with loadsa people trying to do the same thing. you've prob more luck phoning at this time of day cuz it quicker for them than to email it back i guess cuz they can just luk at ur name whilst on the phone. just me gessing here!
Reply 28
Aye, I emailed them yesterday (at around 5:40) but havent had anything in the post or email today.

I will give them until 4:00 or 4:30 to email me or I will send them another.
Reply 29
Just email them about the time to move in, I asked them about the odd/even numbers etc. They just said it doesnt matter, you can arrive at any time from 10am - 6pm :smile:
Reply 30
hello every one
i'm staying at storthes
cinderhill D flat 4 :wink:
Reply 31
So glad that I ain't the only one who hasn't received any info from them for flat no. an all tht, I'll give them till friday morning lol if i Still aint got anything I'm gonna give them a call altho the last time that I tried to ring them not that long ago it was engaged for hours!
Reply 32
when i was ringing the other day the first number was engaged for ages but the second number always seemed to be free
Hmmm....I emailed them yesterday and all i got was this 'can't be bothered' response...

Dear Carly

You will receive notification by email of your room confirmation. If you have not received this by Friday morning please contact the office.

Regards
Sarah Napthine
Digs Accommodation Officer

Why can't I have mine now like everyone else?!

Digs. Be prepared to feel my wrath.
Reply 34
my email was from that sarah napthine person aswell who told me my address. i duno how there going through it all. seems as though everyone might aswell be talking to rocks
Reply 35
carly as you have had a response, do us a favour and reply asking them that question.

How can they justify that some people have recieved their room details and that some of us have not. Its out of order that its being left till a day before when we have insurence to sort out and stuff.

I have quite a bit of expensive kit coming with me. who the hell is going to pay out if something gets damaged or stolen/lost within the first week of being there.

They are taking the piss.
I have no idea whats going down anymore. All i can say is that if this is an indication of how their office is going to run over the next year, I'm not going to be a happy camper!!!
Reply 37
Note to next year's Freshers (who may read this after the fact)!

Go to Aspley, Firth or one of the others! A lot less hassle than Storthes!

I know I wont be hanging around at Storthes next year.
Reply 38
I don't think i'll be hanging around either...private house or other halls for me!
Reply 39
I think its got to be a shared flat/house next year >.<

Latest

Trending

Trending