Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
l8n
whats the number to call?

Hey the no. to call is on the 3rd page near the bottom.
I've just rang up and I'm also in Myers, Flat 6, Room 5 woohoo but he neva said Myers court like reckon that's just the same thing? Some people have block numbers too but I don't. Very badly done by digs wonder if I would have actually got anything in the post eventually!
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 81
errmmm... im confused :-S u ppl keep talkin about askin 4 lively or quiet & smokin n non-smoking flats n shizzle... but all I did was go on the net request a pack & they automatically gave me a room just thru doin that :confused: then i had 2 fill the forms out etc but agen nothing bout lively, quiet etc etc :frown: so yeh... I'm confused... HELP MEEEEE!!!!!

I don't wanna b stuk with a bunch of smokey dreamers!!!! AARRGGHHH!!!
Reply 82
on the request form (over the internet at least) there was an option block where you could request Lively/Quiet atmosphere, Smokin or Non Smokin and Single or Mixed sex flats.
Reply 83
OH ****!!!! FFS!!!! I'm doomed! my bf did it wen he was about 2 break up with me.. AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 84
oooh....! he wouldnt be that mean and evil would he?!
Reply 85
i just txt him... he sed he put me in a non-soming whoch is fine... single-sex... which is bollox... I can't live with a flat of girls... I'll go insane!!!!!!!
and he cant remember the lively or quiet but I bet he put quiet!!!! ffs!

he sed it wont matter anyway cuz they dont go by that... they didnt 4 him... he chose single sex n got mix.... but it aint the same evry year is it?!!!!! ARGH!
Reply 86
I went for mixed, non-smoking and lively... Would die with loads of other girls, imagine the bitchyness!! And I hate smoking too so hopefully no one will be smoking or I well won't be happy
Reply 87
hmm i just remembered that storthes buildings are 3 stories high.

I guess that means that it goes something like this with flat numbers:
_______
/--------- \
------------
| 5 | 6 |
------------
| 3 | 4 |
------------
| 1 | 2 |
------------

I hope not seeing as im in flat 2. would prefer to be upstairs so my mum can't come in mwahaha.
Reply 88
Hi:smile:
Im in Hartley too. I put non smoking mixed sex and lively so if I got what I wanted thats what Hartley is:smile: Argh hope Im not stuck with all girls in a quiet building now!
Vix x
Reply 89
exactly emilia... as i sed... i'd go insane!!!! pmsl!!! i need that balance ya c... i av that balance at home n i find girls sooooo bitchy... i'll seriously request 2 be moved!!!!

oh god!!! i'm **** scared now!! and stil only herd of 1 other person moving in2 hartley, lol!!!
Reply 90
hey! yes hartley is the qiet area. the blocks on the gym/bar side are all classes as the lively blocks. where as the blocks at the other end are classed as the qiet blocks. And lower hartley is in the qiet area. as u will see on the map
http://www.campusdigs.com/storthesmap.htm
Reply 91
aye i would of though its that too.

18 to 21 are quiet.
Reply 92
yeh i kno... ive seen it... dont rub it in, lol, i feel like crap as it is now
Reply 93
does it really make that much difference? :confused:

just turn hartly into a lively area! haha! :biggrin:
Reply 94
I cud do that :p:

lets just hope im with ppl who like 2 party as much as me ay!!
Reply 95
Count me in for making it lively!!!
Just really dont want it to b all girls we can b total bitches when left on our own hehe.
Vix x
Reply 96
lol ^ entertaining to read girls, i dunno.

We will deffo make sure its not boring around that area, cuz I would prefer lively too but i like my sleep and knowing my like I would of ended up at boothryd or whatever.
Reply 97
Well meh as far as Im concerned Hartley 'used' to be quiet:biggrin:
Do u still not know Chewy? Sure u will get it first thing in post if not get nasty with them it seems to work for everyone:P
Vix x
Reply 98
nah i know where i am now :p: I let them feel the wrath of the mighty chewy haha.

im at jenkinson, just accross the road from ya :p:
Reply 99
Awww well I will prob see u then! Just watch out for the completely ditzy one burning down Hartley in the first week by attempting to make cheese on toast and u will know its me lol:smile:
Vix x

Latest

Trending

Trending