The Student Room Group

A Level Product Design

Im currently studying A Level Product Design (second year), this year I am going to be designing and making a DVD storage unit. A part of my coursework requires me to get opinions and ideas from others to help me on my coursework.

Can you give me ideas, inspiration from designers and other information which might be useful to me in order for me to design a DVD storage unit.

Thank You.
Original post by YAli96
Im currently studying A Level Product Design (second year), this year I am going to be designing and making a DVD storage unit. A part of my coursework requires me to get opinions and ideas from others to help me on my coursework.

Can you give me ideas, inspiration from designers and other information which might be useful to me in order for me to design a DVD storage unit.

Thank You.

Heya, I'm going to put this in the sciences forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=51

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending