The Student Room Group

University of Liverpool 2015 Medicine Applicants!! :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alalalal96969696
Just to let everyone know they will still be handing out interviews next week! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you a national applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm from the uk :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
OMG. really? How do you know this?
Original post by sophia77
Did you phone up? If that's true I'm so relieved! I still have a chance :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I rung up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So basically, next week i either hear if I have an interview or rejection for definite?
Original post by Irfah Parveen
So basically, next week i either hear if I have an interview or rejection for definite?

I think so but they said the same thing last week! All I know is they've not reviewed everyone's applications yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got the interview just nowwwww yessss.
Can anybody who has had an interview give me any tips?

Congrats!! Just be yourself I guess.
For those that have been rejected, did you guys get an email from the admissions team about a deferral to another program at the university?
Thank youuu.I really was not expecting it. Got rejected from Lancaster, and UEA made me switch my course. I NEED the offer from Liverpool.
Thank youuu.I really was not expecting it. Got rejected from Lancaster, and UEA made me switch my course. I NEED the offer from Liverpool.

Well best of luck, when is it?
Original post by shyaamb
For those that have been rejected, did you guys get an email from the admissions team about a deferral to another program at the university?

Yes
Original post by shyaamb

Yes - just now.
Original post by Yorkshire_Lad
Yes - just now.

Original post by oliviajackson96
Yes

You Guys planning on taking the offer or nah. Since i've got 3 rejections, i don't see why its a bad idea.

Aw congrats! When's it for?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shyaamb
You Guys planning on taking the offer or nah. Since i've got 3 rejections, i don't see why its a bad idea.

It is not a bad idea. Imo, just quite expensive to do two degrees.

Is this your first year of application? If so, and you don't get any offers, why not get great grades for your A2's, plan a gap year with lots of useful experiences, earn some money and re-apply next year? I have seen lots of people on TSR who had 4 rejections in their first year, take a gap year and now have had 3 or 4 interviews.
Reply 2656
Original post by shyaamb

yh i got a rejection from liverpool too yesterday. Got the other offer email thing today as well...dont plan on taking it tho.
It is not a bad idea. Imo, just quite expensive to do two degrees.

Is this your first year of application? If so, and you don't get any offers, why not get great grades for your A2's, plan a gap year with lots of useful experiences, earn some money and re-apply next year? I have seen lots of people on TSR who had 4 rejections in their first year, take a gap year and now have had 3 or 4 interviews.

Its my first time applying to the UK. That is what i intend to do, however my parents want me to go straight into uni rather than spend a whole year not studying. I'm going concentrate on exams and talk to my uni counsellor about this when school starts again. The important thing right now is to ace the exams.
Original post by RagaZ
yh i got a rejection from liverpool too yesterday. Got the other offer email thing today as well...dont plan on taking it tho.

No, I'm not taking it either. I have an offer from Cardiff :biggrin: and am waiting to hear the results from two other interviews
Reply 2659
No, I'm not taking it either. I have an offer from Cardiff :biggrin: and am waiting to hear the results from two other interviews

WOOP congratulations dude!! Got an offer from Lancaster today as well! :cool: and waiting from Kings

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending