The Student Room Group

University of Liverpool 2015 Medicine Applicants!! :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emmalav
I do four A levels too. Thats brilliant that you offer is 2A's mine is 3A's , I wonder why ?

Congrats on your offer :smile: Yeah I have no idea why :confused:
Original post by JMJ_1996
About 99.9% sure they just made a mistake when updating your track so I would definitely phone them as it will be 3 As

I'll wait till monday to see what my educational counselor at school has to say about it.

Edit: I have an extra A level at grade A* which I took last year due to my school's policy. Due to that and combined with my interview's score my offer is not what would be consider standard, or that's what they said. So they haven't made a mistake! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by theac
I got my offer yesterday at 17:15 too. My interview was in December and my conditions are an A in Chemistry and an A in Biology so just AA and I'm doing four A levels, I'm not complaining though :smile:

A
Are you not a resit applicant?
I haven't heard yet and my interview was on December 4th ://
Original post by Winter_is_here
I haven't heard yet and my interview was on December 4th ://

Oh me neither and my interview was 28th November
Original post by 118student
A
Are you not a resit applicant?

Nop why?

I have an extra A level at grade A* which I took last year due to my school's policy. Due to that combined my interview's score my offer is not what would be consider standard, or that's what they said :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by nikhi123
Has anyone who had their interview early Feb heard back?

I haven't heard back and had my interview on the 21st of November!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi

I'm studying diagnostic radiography I don't have very good GCSE's or A levels but have become very interested in Medicine, is there any point in my applying providing I get a high 2:1 or above

Thanks
Original post by Irfah Parveen
Well done!
When did your track update?
And when was your interview?

interview was the 4th of feb and track was updated the 27th march :smile: thanks
I'm pretty sure that everyone will have received their decision from Liverpool by this Monday. I wish you all the best.
Remember to join the Facebook page linked at the start of this thread those of you get offers! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by moali1234
Hi

I'm studying diagnostic radiography I don't have very good GCSE's or A levels but have become very interested in Medicine, is there any point in my applying providing I get a high 2:1 or above

Thanks

I think liverpool require 3 Bs at a level for post graduate medicine, don't quote me though!
Big day tomorrow for the waiters like me!

Good luck to everyone
Does anyone know if Liverpool accept A*A*B instead of AAA?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did any gap year people hear on Friday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ps1265A
Does anyone know if Liverpool accept A*A*B instead of AAA?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty sure they don't. Think it's only keele that do
Good luck to everyone today!
Original post by JMJ_1996
Pretty sure they don't. Think it's only keele that do

Ah okay, thanks :smile: Do you know why some have received AAB offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ps1265A
Ah okay, thanks :smile: Do you know why some have received AAB offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They haven't....
Original post by moali1234
Hi

Thanks

Depends on admissions tests, for graduate entry Liverpool requires BBB at A level and a GAMSAT score above the cut off (an admissions test). Feel free to join the graduate entry 2016 thread in medicine community discussion!
Original post by faddys123
Did any gap year people hear on Friday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, still waiting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending