The Student Room Group

Some little help... please? :)

Hello,

Nice to meet you all!

I'm thinking about applying for university but I will be considered a mature student. I've spent quite a while on UCAS and don't know where to begin..!! I'm hoping someone will be able to help me via PM please! Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
You apply through the UCAS website just as a younger student would.

Filling in the basics of the UCAS form will be the same, regardless of your age. You'll just be applying as an independent student rather than through a school or college.

For a 2015 application, start on this screen.
https://undergrad.apply.ucas.com/appreg2015/SecurityServlet?functionName=new

First use the Register button, which will ask for your basic info and email you a login Username and Password. You then use those on the same screen, to log in and start your application.
Reply 2
Thank you very much! I find the point scoring more confusing ! I shall check it out as I go a long, thank you
Reply 3
Original post by SaltorPepper
Thank you very much! I find the point scoring more confusing ! I shall check it out as I go a long, thank you

As you're a mature student, you may find that the published points don't apply to you anyway. Ideally, you need to contact the unis that you're applying to in advance, and ask them about entry requirements to your course for mature students.

Quick Reply

Latest