The Student Room Group

Birmingham Medicine applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1100
Original post by diseasedneckbeard
YES M8, got my offer. Came through at 20:14.

A*AA. BANTER.

THERE'S ALWAYS ONE!!!??!!! :jester::poo:
Doesn't seem like any offers/ rejections were given yesterday?? Maybe today..?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0612
THERE'S ALWAYS ONE!!!??!!! :jester::poo:

Peak when everyone else gets offers and I get a rejection hahaha
I'm sorry to hear that :frown: was it post or pre interview? When did you find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by diseasedneckbeard
Peak when everyone else gets offers and I get a rejection hahaha

I'm sorry to hear that :frown: was it post or pre interview? When did you find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shef2008

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't actually been rejected. It was a hypothetical scenario.
Haven't heard today - looks like it'll be after Christmas then :frown: I hope people are right about the first week of January thing... Don't know if my nerves could stand waiting until March haha.

Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas - have a relaxing day and try not to worry!
There don't seem to be many of us waiting now so we might be that 30% left on the waiting list

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is there anyone else interviewed on the 2nd December waiting to hear? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mangafreak
Haven't heard today - looks like it'll be after Christmas then :frown: I hope people are right about the first week of January thing... Don't know if my nerves could stand waiting until March haha.

Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas - have a relaxing day and try not to worry!

I'd wait until the end of the day if I were you. Iirc, a bunch of people got their offers at 6pm and later.
There don't seem to be many of us waiting now so we might be that 30% left on the waiting list

Posted from TSR Mobile

You think? :/ There haven't been any updates on Connect for a while (none today I don't think)...so I was under the impression lots were still waiting, but it's just wishful thinking I guess.

Regretting doing my interview on November 17th haha...
It feels like the people who haven't heard are about 30% of people who got interviewed, so wouldn't be surprised if were in hold

Posted from TSR Mobile
I rang them and they said that they're still processing some applications but the lovely lady didn't seen too sure, she mentioned when they would be closing for Xmas and that they would reopen on 5th Jan but I don't think she meant that more offers would go out then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by holatombola

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep I am!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I rang them and they said that they're still processing some applications but the lovely lady didn't seem too sure, she mentioned when they would be closing for Xmas and that they would reopen on 5th Jan but I don't think she meant that more offers would go out then

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone a few pages back (page 56/57) said they had rung Birmingham and been told that more decisions would go out in the first week of January. I'm tempted to ring myself just to make sure it's the truth, but it won't change anything so seems pointless.
Reply 1115
Original post by holatombola

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep ://
Original post by mangafreak
Someone a few pages back (page 56/57) said they had rung Birmingham and been told that more decisions would go out in the first week of January. I'm tempted to ring myself just to make sure it's the truth, but it won't change anything so seems pointless.

It's worth checking, just for your own peace of mind.
This is an extract from an email response that i rec'd from BMS today(23/12)...........After the December Interviews those who scored in the top 50% or bottom 20% will receive their decision by January. Those scoring in the remaining 30% will find out their decision after all medicine Interviews have finished in March 2015.........hope this helps. Season's Greetings to you all and good luck and best wishes!!!!
Original post by beauty of maths
This is an extract from an email response that i rec'd from BMS today(23/12)...........After the December Interviews those who scored in the top 50% or bottom 20% will receive their decision by January. Those scoring in the remaining 30% will find out their decision after all medicine Interviews have finished in March 2015.........hope this helps. Season's Greetings to you all and good luck and best wishes!!!!

Thank you so much for posting this! Here's hoping that "by January" includes early January....
Seasons Grettings ,everyone . Congratulations to successful people who got the offer. I will wait for my interview invite patiently with hope .May the year 2015 bring it on ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending