The Student Room Group

Completed my English GCSE assessment over 2 weeks ago and heard no response! Help?

Hi guys,

I basically went to the assessment for GCSE english over 2 weeks ago and i still haven't heard anything back. I called the college last week and asked what was going on, but admin told me that the teacher marking them has been "swamped" and that they would contact her and let her know i have been in touch. I gave admin my email and she said she would ask the teacher to email me back to tell me what's happening, but i've heard nothing.

I understand that these teachers are under pressure to mark all the work, but to be honest, i find this very unprofessional. I think the course has started already, anyway, so now i'm stuck in a situation where i've idea what to do to gain these GCSE's now. I could study for them independently, but the reason i wanted to study at the college is because i would at least get occasional 1 to 1 help.

I already failed my assessment for maths, so it seems like i have to go back to the drawing board again. I will call the college again tomorrow, but to be honest, i just feel very annoyed that i have to keep chasing this up. I haven't received a letter, email, text, call, nothing!

Do you agree this is unacceptable?
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending