The Student Room Group

Richer Guys Prefer Smaller Boobs (And Vice Versa)

Scroll to see replies

...because rich guys generally have low testosterone. Also as with all these tests people just lie...saying they prefer small breasts will in some way make them seem more sophisticated.

Look at movie stars, rock stars, rich people in general and they pick women with big tits. Losers lie a lot.
(edited 9 years ago)
I just love boobs.

But, then, I'm not rich.
Reply 3
Original post by Philip_Philtrum
...because rich guys generally have low testosterone

link plz

Le Nombre
x

Fairly sure rich guys do too (albeit smaller ones?)

Since when was testosterone level determined by what size breasts you find attractive? And since when did rich men have lower testosterone?
Good news for me.

^this.
Original post by Birkenhead
Since when was testosterone level determined by what size breasts you find attractive? And since when did rich men have lower testosterone?

Since when was testosterone related with your bank account?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by mscaffrey
Good news for me.

Hahaha :five:

I have noticed that better-off/middle-class (at least) guys tend to be with the slimmer willowy types, whereas guys of a (supposedly) lower social class tend to prefer a curvier woman. But that could just be because our society views wealth as a good thing (obviously) and being very slim as most attractive for women, too.
Original post by Swirll
link plz

Fairly sure rich guys do too (albeit smaller ones?)

I'm not so discriminatory. Just boobs per se are excellent.

Men with high test prefer women with high estrogen(so big breasts more curvy)...so you get good looking men with good looking women. Then you get those horrible weird relationships where they look like brother and sister and both are a pair of ironing boards.
Losers lie a lot.

Better yet since when were rich people losers?

Your right, they are the pinnacle of humanity.

...because rich guys generally have low testosterone. Also as with all these tests people just lie...saying they prefer small breasts will in some way make them seem more sophisticated.

Look at movie stars, rock stars, rich people in general and they pick women with big tits. Losers lie a lot.

I really don't care if a woman has big boobs

The ass on the other hand

Spoiler

Reply 14
Men with high test prefer women with high estrogen(so big breasts more curvy)...so you get good looking men with good looking women. Then you get those horrible weird relationships where they look like brother and sister and both are a pair of ironing boards.

Is this why you tend to see feminine looking women with masculine looking guys, and the "androgynous" (often hipster) sorts often also tend to go for each other?
Original post by DErasmus
Better yet since when were rich people losers?

More linked with the low test...would mean less popular, less good at sports and generally seen as ugly.

Nerds become rich.
More linked with the low test...would mean less popular, less good at sports and generally seen as ugly.

Nerds become rich.

Lol? Most wealthy people are sporty / attractive / very social as well as intelligent. Nerds rarely ever become rich but usually end up in mid tier, being bossed around by people with better social skills. Most Aristocrats, Lawyers, Politicians, Business, Surgeons etc are most certainly not any of the things you have described.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Studyboy157

Are those just the Silicon Valley lot? Would kill to have the careers of any of those guys (srs)

On topic, the study was looking at higher income guys generally (billionaires are only a certain subset of these).
Original post by Swirll
Is this why you tend to see feminine looking women with masculine looking guys, and the "androgynous" (often hipster) sorts often also tend to go for each other?

Yes. They freak me out.
Original post by Major_Bscuit
Since when was testosterone with your bank account?

What?

Link some credible evidence that high test are attracted to high eat and that big breasts are necessarily a sign of high estrogen and that it isn't possible for high estrogen to manifest in other ways.

Original post by Studyboy157

What are you supposed to be responding to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending