The Student Room Group

Where To Buy Bras?

I have a really weird bra size - small band size and large cup size (30F). I usually get my bras from Bravissimo, but they're around £30 a pop and quite frankly I hate to have to spend that much :s-smilie:

Anywhere else you guys would recommend? :smile:
Original post by Swirll
I have a really weird bra size - small band size and large cup size (30F). I usually get my bras from Bravissimo, but they're around £30 a pop and quite frankly I hate to have to spend that much :s-smilie:

Anywhere else you guys would recommend? :smile:

A female miscer GTFO

yeah u mirin at my peak aesthetics :yep:
I never knew if you were a girl or a boy haha. In response to the question, M&S have a nice selection and so do Debenham. Also try brastop or figleaves online?
Debenhams is pretty good, especially on sale and since your bra size is not common there should be some left in clearance.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
I never knew if you were a girl or a boy haha. In response to the question, M&S have a nice selection and so do Debenham. Also try brastop or figleaves online?

Original post by SatanicGecko
Debenhams is pretty good, especially on sale and since your bra size is not common there should be some left in clearance.

Is that the same process for cross-dressing :sexface:
Marks & Spencer
La senza, victoria secret, debenhams, M&S
Marks and Spencer are normally best, but can be quite expensive :unimpressed:
Reply 8
If you're looking for cheap New Look do a 32F so you could just keep the back at the tightest hook and ones from there have lasted ages for me. Same goes for Ann Summers. Try finding the brands from bravissimo online for cheap. For example I'm a 34FF and got 2 Panache bikini sets and a multiway bra from mycurvesandme.com for £25! Just checked and they do your size too! :biggrin: This ones only £7! http://www.mycurvesandme.com/lingerie/bras/tango-balconnet-bra.html
Boux avenue have 30Fs

It's so annoying how expensive bras can be. I got a nice collection and then my boobs have randomly got bigger so back to square 1.

I'm so jealous of girls who can get bras for like £6
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Boux avenue have 30Fs

It's so annoying how expensive bras can be. I got a nice collection and then my boobs have randomly got bigger so back to square 1.

I'm jealous of girls whose boobs randomly get bigger :frown: :frown:

:lol:

It's not that great, they're back to being comically large and awkward. I thought I'd escaped but no they grew back.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Boux avenue have 30Fs

I would be jealous, but I'm really fussy with the shape and material. I couldn't ever be comfortable in a Primark bra unfortunately :frown:

I cannot rep you :frown: but same
figleaves is really good, try brands like freya, panache, gossard and wonderbra for strapless

I personally would a avoid high street stores
Original post by sliceofcake
I would be jealous, but I'm really fussy with the shape and material. I couldn't ever be comfortable in a Primark bra unfortunately :frown:

To be honest that's probably the same for me, I'm really picky about shape. It's just annoying having to pay like £30 or more
Original post by sliceofcake

I cannot rep you :frown: but same

I have the worst of both worlds, no boobs but still can't get cheap bras cos I'm a 30inch back. YAY ME. I'd stop wearing bras altogether if they weren't so pretty.
I would go for La Senza because they're actually so soft and pretty too

izzyforyouandme.blogspot.co.uk check out my blog for anyore tips

Quick Reply

Latest