The Student Room Group

When was the last time you had an orgasm?

How long ago and was it self inflicted or otherwise?

Scroll to see replies

Personally mine was 2 days ago and was self inflicted.
Im going to be the only person who is honest here.

I was watching The Vampire Diaries as you do two middays ago.

And the hot kissing scene with Elena and the other dude (so many dudes can't remember said name) want to say Klaus

Spoiler

Anyway the scene ended and I was too far away from my laptop to repeat/loop the scene :colondollar:

So I went to work by just looking at the mirror, boy I really went to work srs.

The whole thing was a bit too sticky for my liking :sexface:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
About an hour ago.

I was bored.
Morning glory was a persistent bugger, so I whacked one out, about 10 hours ago.
Original post by zyzz u mirin?
Im going to be the only person who is honest here.

I was watching The Vampire Diaries as you do two middays ago.

And the hot kissing scene with Elena and the other dude (so many dudes can't remember said name) want to say Klaus

Spoiler

Anyway the scene ended and I was too far away from my laptop to repeat/loop the scene :colondollar:

So I went to work by just looking at the mirror, boy I really went to work srs.

The whole thing was a bit too stick for my liking :sexface:

Waittt, so you got off by looking at yourself in the mirror? :confused:
Original post by LickingCarpet
Waittt, so you got off by looking at yourself in the mirror? :confused:

Can confirm that the father of aesthetics did partake in said activity.
Reply 7

I think it's been a year. :mad:
Reply 8
Yesterday, self inflicted.

I've got a feeling the male and female answers are going to be wildly different here.
Reply 9
Original post by MrMacho
Yesterday, self inflicted.

I've got a feeling the male and female answers are going to be wildly different here.

Yes. However, there's just the usual ejaculation and then there's orgasmic one. The difference for me is quite significant between these. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?
Reply 10
Original post by McMicheal
Yes. However, there's just the usual ejaculation and then there's orgasmic one. The difference for me is quite significant between these. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Now you're making me feeling even worse about being in retention of "fully new" gear, how big is this difference?

Today, self inflicted. :yy:
Original post by MrMacho
Now you're making me feeling even worse about being in retention of "fully new" gear, how big is this difference?

Well, the casual one is just meh, you're done, it was pretty good... the one where you actually have a proper orgasm is when you shoot loads, it keeps shooting even if no one is touching it and you feel like you actually had an orgasm, like bit cold and relieved, it feels tense and amazing.

It's kinda like if you were casually riding a bicycle and then jumped on a motorbike and did 150 mph. To me at least the difference is that big. Sadly it lasts only couple seconds.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by carlaraptor
Today, self inflicted. :yy:

Girls masturbate? :lolwut:

:lol:
Yesterday, about lunchtime. Self Inflicted.
Personally mine was 2 days ago and was self inflicted.

Lmao "self-inflicted" makes it sound as though you're putting yourself through pain or something. "Self-induced" maybe?
Just now that was one intense grape
Reply 18
Original post by McMicheal
Well, the casual one is just meh, you're done, it was pretty good... the one where you actually have a proper orgasm is when you shoot loads, it keeps shooting even if no one is touching it and you feel like you actually had an orgasm, like bit cold and relieved, it feels tense and amazing.

It's kinda like if you were casually riding a bicycle and then jumped on a motorbike and did 150 mph. To me at least the difference is that big. Sadly it lasts only couple seconds.

I can do that proper orgasm solo, I've had a lot of practice. There's techniques involving pillows and hands behind your head.
Self inflicted about half an hour ago.

:dice:

Quick Reply

Latest