The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
And just to add to the questions...when it asks for your 'home address', is that referring to where you live now (eg. with parents)? I'm assuming so, but just want to make sure...
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
yeah home means you live in the UK...I also got worried about that.

but then it got to the bit about tuition fees and according to them I'm getting nothing from SLC because theyre system is so damn slow they still dont know that im going to reading, even though i sent off the change of circumstances form like 2 weeks ago. so i havent bothered finishing the enrolment stuff yet until all that stuff gets sorted first.
Reply 3
Could someone help me please?

I have gone to the sign in page and entered my student number in the username section and my DOB in the password section in the formats ddmmyy, ddmmyyyy, dd/mm/yy, dd/mm/yyyy but i cant log in. Can someone tell me what im doing wrong please?

Thanks
Dstbgre
Could someone help me please?

I have gone to the sign in page and entered my student number in the username section and my DOB in the password section in the formats ddmmyy, ddmmyyyy, dd/mm/yy, dd/mm/yyyy but i cant log in. Can someone tell me what im doing wrong please?

Thanks

well i tried to log in a couple of times with my username including the /1 bit at the end at it wouldnt work, so i tried it without the /1 bit at the end and it worked fine. i think the format i used was dd/mm/yyyy. if not i think theres an email link on the page, or on the paper:confused: im not sure.

hope this helps xxx
Reply 5
Ok that has helped thanks. However i now get a page which says "Please enter RISISweb security password" Can anyone tell me where to find this in the booklet?

Thanks
Reply 6
Your security password is on the piece of A4 paper with the details for logging on.
Mine was urtemp, so I'm guessing that's the general one.

Home is UK student :-)
Thank god!

Getting excited now!
Reply 7
Ah ok the password has worked. Thanks!

I didnt get a piece of paper explaining how to login it was in the faculty of science booklet for me and that password wasnt in it!
Reply 8
Are they making all new students enrol online as well? I was under the impression it was just the returning students (like myself) who were doing it that way.
Hmmmm interesting , look at them getting all fancy and technological x
It came with the welcome pack...just finished enrolling about 10 mins ago. Its good that they've gone with technology, that was simple and fast to do. Plus i could enrol at this late a time rather than having to be somewhere at a specified time.
yeah i liked the online enrollment. *should* save some time in the first week ...
Reply 11
Just enrolled. Easy as.
Actually "home" does not just mean UK. It also means EU. :smile:
Reply 13
erm... dont mean to sound like a noooob but what is all this about online enrollmr=ent.. did you get a letter about it or something??
yeah, comes in the welcome pack with the address to enroll and all the details

you need your payment schedule letter from the student loans company to confirm your sponsership and fees section.
Reply 15
splodgethefirst
yeah, comes in the welcome pack with the address to enroll and all the details

you need your payment schedule letter from the student loans company to confirm your sponsership and fees section.

Do you? :O

Where does it ask you to confirm that?
it says about sponsership, and it gives you a long code in orange (?) which says SLC000 ... and it matches the number on the letter.

i only realised this AFTER i got my letter, having already enrolled lol!
Reply 17
I didn't even realise or check. Ooops. :biggrin:

Btw, with the course modules thing, do we send off our medical stuff too?
not the medical forms no.

just the module form hehe. so what are your subsids this year darek?
Reply 19
hmmmmm *worries* I only got the course/module things nothing else!!

Latest