The Student Room Group

What is your opinion of Zyzz?

He's quite famous online and in forums and his body is amazing! Do you think he is natural? Also what do you think of him as a person? I'd like to know what everyone's opinions are.

Zyzz-in-the-Gym.jpg

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mrhedgehog
He's quite famous online and in forums and his body is amazing! Do you think he is natural? Also what do you think of him as a person? I'd like to know what everyone's opinions are.

Zyzz-in-the-Gym.jpg

BLAHAHAHAHA

Also, was*
Reply 2
Original post by Appeal to reason
BLAHAHAHAHA

Also, was*

So you think he took steroids?
Original post by mrhedgehog
So you think he took steroids?

Yes. He wasn't exactly secretive about it.
Reply 4
na, zyzz definitely took roids (his brother attested to having them)

even without roids his physique was damn good, guy had GOAT genes (bar genetic heart defect)

he was a cool guy i think, inspired a lot of kids to improve their lives, work out, be more confident etc, also I don't think he was as much of a meathead as people assume, he used to play chess, was dux of his school, was a nerd before he got ripped etc

rip zyzz, we're all gonna make it brah
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Great physique regardless if he was on gear.

Don't really have an opinion on him though.

I like that he inspired a generation I guess
Reply 6
If you are on about the 'Zyzz u mirin' guy, then would a simple - I added him/it to my ignore list suffice?
Reply 7
Original post by spanker
If you are on about the 'Zyzz u mirin' guy, then would a simple - I added him/it to my ignore list suffice?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Shavershian
Reply 8
Definitely not natty

Sick genes though
Very positive.

Sure he took steroids and was extremely narcissistic, but he was the nerdy kid who made it. Most people who hate him are just jealous of his success with women.
thought he admitted to taking steroids?
A steroid user who inspired young people to behave like pricks. Great legacy.
Don't have an opinion on him, but his fans piss me off no end.
Original post by HeavyTeddy
A steroid user who inspired young people to behave like pricks. Great legacy.

hater sit down
The only thing he really had going for him is for some reason his personality online hit it big. Personally, I think he was a complete and utter prick. Perhaps the heart problems were karma coming back to get him?

Of course, he was on drugs. But the body itself was average in terms of bodybuilding. Someone on roids and training regularly should have done much better than that. But, as I said, it was the online persona that won people over not necessarily because he accomplished anything significant athletically. And, yes, his fans are generally *******s, but sooner or later his memory will fade away and people will be talking about someone else. I'm already seeing fewer and fewer memes these days. Everyone seems to have moved on to slamming crossfit again.
Original post by Genocidal
The only thing he really had going for him is for some reason his personality online hit it big. Personally, I think he was a complete and utter prick. Perhaps the heart problems were karma coming back to get him?

Of course, he was on drugs. But the body itself was average in terms of bodybuilding. Someone on roids and training regularly should have done much better than that. But, as I said, it was the online persona that won people over not necessarily because he accomplished anything significant athletically. And, yes, his fans are generally *******s, but sooner or later his memory will fade away and people will be talking about someone else. I'm already seeing fewer and fewer memes these days. Everyone seems to have moved on to slamming crossfit again.

He wasn't a bodybuilder. Nice to see you're still spouting your hate for people training for looks. Have you nothing better to do?
He looks like his trousers are falling down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Isn't it a bit ironic that the only reason he's famous and is therefore an inspiration to teenagers wanting to get fit is because is died due to taking roids (he may have had a genetic heart problem but roids completely **** up your heart rate so it more than likely played a part), I guess he's one of the positive cases where he died a hero rather than living long enough to become a villian
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by leinad2012
Isn't it a bit ironic that the only reason he's famous and is therefore an inspiration to teenagers wanting to get fit is because is died due to taking roids (he may have had a genetic heart problem but roids completely **** up your heart rate so it more than likely played a part), I guess he's one of the positive cases where he died a hero rather than living long enough to become a villian

Steroids more than likely wasn't the cause for his death. Probably the cocktail of recreational drugs, coupled with his lifestyle was more of a contributing factor.

That said I agree that the guy isn't a role model to live by

Quick Reply

Latest