Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

University of Sheffield 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by NatashaG
Got an offer for Politics and Philosophy today :biggrin:

Great! Will you be placing It as your firm?
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by megan97
got an offer for ir and politics yesterday :smile:

Congratulations :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Original post by Abzey_97
Congratulations :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 83
does sheffield offer interviews for economics?
Original post by JayDu
Great! Will you be placing It as your firm?

Pretty sure it will be my insurance :biggrin:
Reply 85
Anyone applied for Korean and Business Management??
Reply 86
Got an offer from Sheffield on Friday for Politics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Libbie-
Got an offer from Sheffield on Friday for Politics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Pretty sure it will be my insurance :biggrin:

Ah I see, where else have you applied? :smile:
Anyone applying for chemistry? And if you have, did you hear anything back from them?
Original post by mardib
Anyone applied for Korean and Business Management??

I applied for an Asian language too, Chinese with French. I was going to do Chinese and business but I don't want to lose my French.
Reply 91
I also want to do Chinese but I feel like I should do something else with a language, what grades did you get in your AS and what subjects are you doing currently??
Did anyone receive offer to study CS? :pcguru:
Original post by mardib
I also want to do Chinese but I feel like I should do something else with a language, what grades did you get in your AS and what subjects are you doing currently??

Were you talking to me? :smile: In case you were, I'll answer regardless :L You can do Chinese with another language (including Japanese or Russian from scratch), Music, History, Management and possibly more. I got BBB not as good as I was hoping for but I am predicted AAAA. I study the Welsh baccalaureate advanced level, French, German and sociology. How about yourself? :smile:
Original post by JayDu
Ah I see, where else have you applied? :smile:

UCL, Oxford, Bristol and Warwick....how about you?? :smile:
Reply 95
UCL, Oxford, Bristol and Warwick....how about you?? :smile:

Birmingham, Royal Holloway, Queen Mary's and East Anglia! I hope you get the offers :smile:
Original post by halamadrid777
Did anyone receive offer to study CS? :pcguru:

I haven't got an offer yet but about to apply (For Software Engineering)! Are you going for the BEng or MEng?
Reply 97
Original post by JamesJones777
Were you talking to me? :smile: In case you were, I'll answer regardless :L You can do Chinese with another language (including Japanese or Russian from scratch), Music, History, Management and possibly more. I got BBB not as good as I was hoping for but I am predicted AAAA. I study the Welsh baccalaureate advanced level, French, German and sociology. How about yourself? :smile:

Yeah sorry I was talking to you :ahee:my bad. Everyone is getting good grades in here I only got A,D,E,E for Spanish, Maths, Economics and History A Level. And I only know that I´m predicted a B in Economics and hopefully an A in spanish (I am fluent been living in spain since I was born until 4 years ago:ashamed2:)oh and I dropped History btw I was only interested about the Korean War lol
. And yeah I am planning to apply to the Business Management and Korean course and I really really want to go to sheffield somehow:confused:
are you done with your personal statement?? it's taking me ages to finish mine:frown: thanks for the reply :wink:
Original post by mardib
Yeah sorry I was talking to you :ahee:my bad. Everyone is getting good grades in here I only got A,D,E,E for Spanish, Maths, Economics and History A Level. And I only know that I´m predicted a B in Economics and hopefully an A in spanish (I am fluent been living in spain since I was born until 4 years ago:ashamed2:)oh and I dropped History btw I was only interested about the Korean War lol
. And yeah I am planning to apply to the Business Management and Korean course and I really really want to go to sheffield somehow:confused:
are you done with your personal statement?? it's taking me ages to finish mine:frown: thanks for the reply :wink:

I sent my application off just under 3 weeks ago. If you're predicted the standard entry you'll probably be okay. I started mine last year after my exams and swapped between Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Russian so many times :L If you need any help, I'll be willing to help. (whether or not my personal statement is any good remains to be seen :smile: )
Original post by Swaany
does sheffield offer interviews for economics?

its unlikely I think... I know someone on the course this year and they didnt get an interview

Quick Reply

Latest