The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

University of Sheffield 2015 Entry

Anyone else thinking of applying here, I know nobody who is :frown:

Connect to University of Sheffield here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I might. For psychology. But I'm not sure yet, I keep changing where i want to apply:rolleyes:

But there is a good chance I will:h:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
That sounds great, definitely going to be my firm choice, where else are you looking?
:smile:
Well my firm will hopefully be Bristol; but I'm also applying to Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham. I'm split between Portsmouth and Sheffield because I need a university that is lower than my predicted grades:confused:.

What about you?:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
You must have done very well in your AS year! And otber than Sheffield I'm applying to Kent, East Anglia, Leicester and possibly Birmingham/Newcastle to do English Literature :smile:
Oh cool :smile:. I did okay in my AS, I just got my remarks so I now got 2 A's at AS which was really good. How were your AS results
Reply 6
That's more than good! I got AAB, which I was not expecting at all :O
Wow that great:^_^:. What subjects do you do? I do English lang/lit, biology and psychology. I dropped Chemistry though. I did so bad in the exam :colondollar:
Reply 8
You definitely sound extremely smart :smile: I only do 3, English literature, language and sociology, I was never good at any of the sciences :wink:
Hahaha Lol. Still English is a good subject and being good at it is even better. There are people in my science classes that aren't too good at English. If you ask them to write down and explain stuff with grammar etc and be creative, they are not too good at it :biggrin: and just give you the straight facts. Lol:rolleyes:
Reply 10
I know a few people like that ahaha, seems like you have quite a range of knowledge :wink: My university personal statement I'm finding harder than any of my AS exams :frown:
Hahahah Lol. Me too. It took me a whole day just to do my first draft:s-smilie:, its so hard to say everything you do as well as why you want to do it in just 4,000 characters.:eek:
Reply 12
I'm sure yours will be great, 4000 is really not enough! I think going to interviews will be the worst part :'(
Hahah thanks.I better yours will be really good as well. You can talk about all the books you read ans stuff. But interviews are the worst part. Most of the time they will ask you about your ps and different boos you read etc.
Reply 14
Luckily I really enjoy reading, I love classic english mainly!
I am applying to do English and Theatre. :smile:
Reply 16
That sounds really good, I've read good things about dual honours at Sheffield!
I'm applying to Sheffield too. It will be my firm choice if I get an offer (which I highly doubt, sadly)
Reply 18
Original post by Smudjygirl
I'm applying to Sheffield too. It will be my firm choice if I get an offer (which I highly doubt, sadly)

To do what? And I'm sure everything will go well :smile:
Reply 19
I'm applying for History

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending