The Student Room Group

Girls, what are your favourite high street stores?

My two favourites are HnM and new look. They have quality clothes that are actually affordable which is why I lav them. Wbu?

Scroll to see replies

Newlook FOR LIFE.

Yaas!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zara without a doubt :yep:

Their winter coats :coma:
Primark cuz I'm cheap like that:wink:
Lol! Lurv boots and superdrug as well. Need stuff for neat prices. Big fan if TKmax too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Topman
Jack and jones
Sunday market

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zara is my favourite! Also Apricot isn't too bad
New Look and Topshop really...
Zara, Miss Selfridge, Topshop & River Island but can never afford to buy much in there. Tend to stick to good old New Look & H&M :smile:
when i'm feeling rich- topshop, river island

usually- new look, h&m, miss selfridge
Original post by QuantumSuicide
Topman
Jack and jones
Sunday market

Posted from TSR Mobile

I said girls :redface:
Original post by Secretnerd123
I said girls :redface:

Yeah look at my profile pic

Posted from TSR Mobile
H&M and New Look :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm really beginning to like Forever 21, cheap but better quality than a lot of stores. Primark for things like hoodies and chiffon shirts. New look, sometimes.
Original post by TolerantBeing
Zara without a doubt :yep:

Their winter coats :coma:

I need to get a coat from zara this winter!
But they're usually longish coats. Do they ever bring short coats?
-vero moda
-mango
-warehouse
-zara
:smile:
New Look and H&M for cheapish stuff. Forever 21 sometimes.
For more expensive clothes... Miss Selfridge, River Island, Superdry, Warehouse, Oasis occasionally.

And for accessories: Accessorize (funnily enough), and my all time favourite, Fossil.
Primark, H&M, Matalan and Topshop.

Posted from TSR Mobile
H&M, New Look and Primark are the only places I buy from because I don't really spend lots of money on clothes :redface:
Primark, new look, h&m, Topshop (only in sales!). I also love urban outfitters but I hate it at the same time for being so hideously pretentious and wannabe hipster and everything is insanely overpriced (bought a pair of earring for £12 and they literally bent out of shape as soon as I tried to get them in!).

I also buy about 50% of my clothes in charity shops. Because I'm scabby like that.
- Marks and Spencer - Contrary to popular belief they actually have some stylish clothes. I am especially fond of their skirts and knitwear.

- Dorothy Perkins
- Wallis

Quick Reply

Latest