The Student Room Group

4 marks of an A grade(apparently)in OCR Religious studies B- worth a remark?

So baisically i found out that i was apparently onlu 4 marks off an A grade in Religious studies B(philosophy and applied ethics) and was just wonedring if it is worth a remark?

For the Religious studies B: philosophy 1 i got 38 marks which is a B, philosophy 2 j got 37 marks which is a B,for ethics 1 i got 35 which is a B and for ethics 2 i got 46 which is an a*. So my overall mark equivilent is 156 and 46 points.

Did any one have any experience in having their GCSE papers remarked preferably in essay based subjects like religious studies,emglish or history.

I am just worried about this situation and need some conformation.
So...any advice etc?
It depends how desperately you want the A grade. You're more likely to see movement with RS than you would with a science subject and since you've got a high B, you almost certainly won't go down a grade. However, your chance of getting an A is still relatively low - certainly not impossible, but low. If you really want an A and you have the money to spare, go for a remark. Otherwise, I wouldn't.
Reply 2
Original post by Chlorophile
It depends how desperately you want the A grade. You're more likely to see movement with RS than you would with a science subject and since you've got a high B, you almost certainly won't go down a grade. However, your chance of getting an A is still relatively low - certainly not impossible, but low. If you really want an A and you have the money to spare, go for a remark. Otherwise, I wouldn't.

:smile::smile:

Quick Reply

Latest