The Student Room Group

Philosophy, politics, law EPQ

Hello,

I am interested in studying politics, philosophy and law at degree level (kings collage do this degree, or a combination of 2/3 of them) and am about to start an EPQ at my school. I was hoping to link my EPQ to these three subject areas seeing as I know unis like you to have your EPQ as relevant, and I'm not completely sure which two out of the three i want to go on to study.

has anyone got any ideas of a question or title i could base it on or know of any big questions that relate to these three? Ideas of mine were linking philosophical right and wrong to tort law, or a question of who holds the power in a country, or perhaps what makes a 'good' society.

thanks guys!
Original post by eloise1998
Hello,

I am interested in studying politics, philosophy and law at degree level (kings collage do this degree, or a combination of 2/3 of them) and am about to start an EPQ at my school. I was hoping to link my EPQ to these three subject areas seeing as I know unis like you to have your EPQ as relevant, and I'm not completely sure which two out of the three i want to go on to study.

has anyone got any ideas of a question or title i could base it on or know of any big questions that relate to these three? Ideas of mine were linking philosophical right and wrong to tort law, or a question of who holds the power in a country, or perhaps what makes a 'good' society.

thanks guys!

Heya, I'm going to put this in the social sciences forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=79

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending