The Student Room Group

Why are Londoners always so confident?

Ok, I know not ALL Londoners are confident, but like 95% of all the people I know from London are very confident people. And I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this and what the explanation for this is?!

Scroll to see replies

Depends on what you mean by confident though? :hmmm:
Reply 2
Original post by James A
Depends on what you mean by confident though? :hmmm:

High self esteem, chatty, well dressed...
Reply 3
Original post by A100whoo

Because London is the greatest city in the world.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A100whoo

Because it's the only way to meet new friends :lol:
North West London ftw.
Reply 6
guess it's probably a coping mechanism cos it's so easy to get mugged and die in silence on the Underground lol
I like London but there's some serious A holes down there, sort your lives out

Posted from TSR Mobile
they think they're all IT because they live in the capital.

Spoiler

Because London is the greatest (and pretty much only) place in the UK, duh. EAST FTW
ok fine, but don't tell anyone. London is too fast, overcrowded, over-full of non-English people, too loud, too stinky, too full of pervs, too full of tourists, not a fun place to live.

Reply 11
Original post by bananaminion
ok fine, but don't tell anyone. London is too fast, overcrowded, over-full of non-English people, too loud, too stinky, too full of pervs, too full of tourists, not a fun place to live.

How is it not a fun place to live???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Basically there's too many Londoners

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love how you mentioned stinky and full of pervs right after mentioning foreigners. #bigot
Original post by Ggmu!
How is it not a fun place to live???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok well maybe it's fun to have as many shopping centres as shoppers could want, and as many things to do as people who want to do things want but like, London needs to chill.

Original post by robrob9595
Basically there's too many Londoners
You got it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Marky Mark
I love how you mentioned stinky and full of pervs right after mentioning foreigners. #bigot

Ah...hahaha. I thiiink you're joking. Yeah. I'm going with that.
But it is shoo shtinky
Ok well maybe it's fun to have as many shopping centres as shoppers could want, and as many things to do as people who want to do things want but like, London needs to chill.

Ah...hahaha. I thiiink you're joking. Yeah. I'm going with that.
But it is shoo shtinky

Are you from London grammar?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by robrob9595
Are you from London grammar?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uhhhhh.. yeah?

Haha, too right about the non-English people, I, myself, am one of them. :P
Because we're amazing :wink:
Original post by WorstUNameEver
Haha, too right about the non-English people, I, myself, am one of them. :P

Haha East London especially, spread out guys! ..two of my grandparents are as well :P

Quick Reply

Latest